DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 25, 2022

It's a good quality product with a good composition ❤️️ The potency of the ingredients is very good for the price. I hope i see the expected results and benefits soon. I'll update you after a few weeks of using it. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

34a5a86e-7e4f-4037-a5bd-2b32ee7180d9
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I use a couple of Natural Factors products for digestive reasons (IBD Colitis) They have good quality products that benefit me well. The product is sealed with a plastic strip which is a bit hard to unseal but that's the reason it is there in the beginning . The pills are small and easy to swallow. I take two pills about 30 minutes or so before I eat, helps get things moving if you know what I mean. Also I have experience less bloating and gas which is a great thing since I usually feel stuffed halfway through my meal from gas buildup like a balloon. I looked up on peppermint and from what I can tell it helps muscles relax and have anti inflammatory properties. This helps to digest a meal since it causes inflammation just from digesting food. The bottle usually lasts 15 days for me , I take 2 pills twice daily. Really helpful when feeling gassed and bloated, will purchase again.

0000e85f-8959-47f0-93fd-dfa0eaf69556
e361ee7f-adfa-4bac-98cb-e582eff407ad

Good improvement at my digestion. Some taste of peppermint if you eat to less after taking a capsule. I think the dosage are a bit high and reduces it down to two capsules a day before a heavy meal. Nice supplement in diet who helps digesting food. Also good for IBS I have also reduced my weight since I started using peppermint capsules before meals. 🌞

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

After a couple of weeks this quality product seems to be working well. My digestion has improved. It has little taste apart from a slight peppermint aftertaste sometimes. Good ingredients and smart packaging. I will continue to use this to improve my digestion. This product will benefit me and is a decent supplement.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I was looking for peppermint capsules to help with the huge gas manufactuing facility in my bowels lately. I didn't know I could find it combined with oregano oil, but since I was looking into that too, I was very happy to find this combo. Currently, I take one in the morning, one at night. The first noticeable improvement is the lack of gas during most of the day. I'd say that by late afternoon, I should take another. While there's been less gas, there has been a noticeable increase in stool productivity, if you catch my drift. That has to be a good thing. No pain, no IBS with my stressful life. NICE. I'm getting more now so I don't run out. If there are other benefits I'm getting, I haven't caught on to them yet. I'm just happy that it's doing what I needed, and hope that it's doing more things I don't know about yet! Cheers!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

A friend told me years ago about oil of oregano to help keep any type of bad bacteria at bay in the stomach and digestive system. Sometimes, I use just plain, but I do like this one with peppermint. I really like Natural Factor products and they have great customer service if you ever have any questions.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I bought this hoping it will help with my bloating and slow digestion issues. Not sure if it works so far but it seems to have a appetite suppressing effect on me which is interesting. I’m not trying to loose weight but certainly won’t mind shedding a few pounds. Will update my review after I finish the bottle.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The FOREMOST product for IBS. I've had episodes of IBS in the past where I've had bloating, anxiety, and general weakness. TI wasn't sure if it was from para sites. When probiotics didn't solve it, I went for this. For me, this was THE supplement that made the difference. What a blessing! Natural Factors didn't take shortcuts with this... With oregano oil, peppermint oil and caraway oil, it covers the bases. I can taste it slightly, if I burp, but I don't mind, because it tastes fine even like that.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I was really surprised at the rapid improvement in my IBS symptoms from taking several of these softgels. Within about 20 minutes, I felt a cooling sensation permeating through my abdomen. It also helps with bloating and gas in addition to abdominal cramps. I'm quite strict about my diet but sometimes I react very negatively to ingredients in certain food items that I was unaware of ingesting, and these capsules are really helpful for calming down an upset gut.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Only purchased these a week ago and already I can see and feel the difference. I was diagnosed with Sibo and the bloating, gas and feelings of distension in my stomach have stopped. I was really surprised as I was giving up hope on anything working. I feel much more comfortable and the peppermint gels also leave a cooling effect in the digestive system and they have a minty aftertaste,oregano is very good for bacterial infection also . I only take one a half hour before eating and it works effectively. Very happy with my purchase. Will definitely be buying more. Packaging is great quality is 5 star peppermint and oregano oil great for my symptoms.