DK

1,307
Posted on May 26, 2022
1,905
5-STAR PC

Despite the fact that there are plenty other similar supplements (both lecithin and just PC) on iHerb, this formula is definitely one the best in terms of price-quality ratio. Our family doctor prescribed PC to my brother to aid in his cognitive function (not to mention other benefits that PC provides such as for liver health), and, together with other ones he was prescribed with indeed, they did a great job and my brother started to feel significantly better than he used to, as he started to have more energy and not get that exhausted at work and stuff. Def recommend this product) P.S. don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

235984b0-83da-4b91-888d-4f19480fd5a5
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This Soy Lecithin contains a high dosage of PC. Compared to other products you need to take less pills and it is also affordable, so the value is great. The quality of this product and its ingredients, like most Natural Factors products, is very good. The size of the pills is big (similar to omega-3 pills), but since it's soft, I don't have a problem swallowing them. I take it on an empty stomach with some water to maximize absorption and combine it with a Milk Thistle supplement for liver support. The pills don't leave an after taste. The bottle is big and has a flip cap that is secure. This is a good product and I recommend it.

e245b366-6d8a-44d3-910d-48b34142f2b5
6f6db77d-654f-4b18-8899-982fb5a876e8
1f2bd3f5-2669-4856-92fd-54ec43873003
d19b312b-a34c-47df-ab2a-e11cc536a8d2
602030e6-130f-4833-9645-29d004d4d09b
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This is a 1200mg Lecithin and so feel like taking normal Lecithin. One softgel per day is enough. Comparing to other Lecithin, the Choline content is about a double while generic ones (without specification) generally contents 2xxmg PC. So, you can take the benefits of both Lecithin and Choline. Overall characteristics, size and quality are good too, it won't melt down at room tempurature; Nothing to nail down.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

This high-quality ingredient provides benefits to each and every cell of the body as it is an important constituent for every cell membrane. It is part of the molecules that ensures the healthy cell membrane potential. The dosage is balanced and very nice for intake as it is in soft gels. There is no taste or after-taste.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Great quality Choline supplement from respected Canadian brand. Main ingredient is Phosphatidyl Choline (PC) at a dosage of 420 mg per capsule. Gelatin capsules are average in size and should be no problem to swallow. Choline is very important for liver and brain function. I don't eat eggs, so I'm very glad I find this Choline supplement at great price. Thanks again Iherb.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I love this product because it increased levels of my brain neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Chronic mold exposure depleted levels of my acetylcholine and I had difficulty finding words and speaking fluently, I also had memory and learning problems. Phosphatidyl Choline also helped my liver to recover from toxic mold exposure. It can help heal liver from fatty liver disease (NAFLD). I highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I am completely satisfied with my iHerb order. I received the correct product and quantity, in excellent condition, 6 calendar days after placing the order. The price was cheaper than that at any other website or brick and mortar store. My husband had never heard of iHerb, and was skeptical of their legitimacy, so I contacted the manufacturer of the product I ordered (Natural Factors Phosphatidyl Choline), and Natural Factors verified that the product that I received from iHerb was bona fide legitimate ( I sent photos to them, showing the label, lot number, and expiry). I read reams and reams of negative reviews about iHerb's shipping and customer service, but I have zero complaints about my order. 5 out of 5 stars, highly recommended. I will order from them again.

Posted on May 22, 2022

The size of the capsules is quite big, but they are easy to swallow. And they have no taste. You need to take them 3 times a day.

2bed4643-1326-4966-88cc-2e39a7b85d83
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I don't mind the capsule size but I can tell you oh boy they're big big. So far it's a good product.

09aabf76-cad5-48ca-85d1-4ff05df58be3