DK

4.7
Based on 1,574 Ratings
1,304
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

works very well taste like minty toothpaste. great quality product minty all natural ingredients works quickly without realising very handy that they are dissolavable no drink needed usually keeps me asleep until the early am's pop another one an wake around 7am feeling fresh and ready for the day highly recommended

dbdd29b6-5f04-4600-a43f-3a01aa1b8a2d
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I have really severe insomnia. Had been taking melatonin 10 mg by another trademark for quite long period of time and it stopped working. The doctor said to take a break because the receptors were becoming not responsive and it was not really good to take it on constant basis. I am also subscribed to a couple of integrative doctors who claim that it can be taken daily. Still haven´t found the answer for myself yet. After several months break I decided to return to melatonin with smaller dosage. It helps with combination with no light in the room and no other distractions, tablets are super small, chewable, mint flavour.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022
4,637
15,237

Great quality supplement with clean ingredients at an affordable price. I cannot be without this supplement and i have tried several brands and found this worthy. I love this the most because i can take late at night without the need for water since they are chewable and the capsule size and taste is just perfect. I highly recommend this brand. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I've been taking exogenous melatonin in an attempt to regulate my circadian cycle. This one has a medium dosage, it has a pleasant soft taste of peppermint, although under the tongue it can tingle a bit. For it's quality, I wouldn't be able to tell, I didn't feel much difference, for me it does not INDUCES sleep as expected for a dissolving/chewing ingredient based medication. Only thing I can tell is that I've been reaching REM sleep (dreaming) more often, but this is not the only sleep-aid supplement I've been taking, and I did several changes in my day-to-day and bedtime "sleep-cleanse". Hopeful to do withdrawal of all medications (and hormones, as per-se, melatonin) soon. Please, take professional advice if you're really having a lot of trouble to sleep, it's a very important part of our health.

4da17cca-f654-42d3-b14c-9fd5089adcb1
Posted on May 21, 2022
1,787

I have used melatonin in many different forms. Exactly this dosage for me is OK. I tolerate it well, I fall asleep easily. I have already experienced it, I am very pleased.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022
1,236
2,010

We have been using this sublingual melatonin for a couple years now. It is my favorite; a nice small dose that is absorbed quickly and makes us sleepy within 30-40 minutes, but not so much that we feel hungover the next day. And there is a lot to be said for the nice-tasting minty tabs that dissolve in your mouth without having to choke down another pill with liquids!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This ia great quality product that I can recommend. The dosage is stronger than I can get over the counter here. My sleep has definitely improved and I have benefited by wanting to get up earlier. The tabs are chewable with a pleasant taste. The price point is great given the amount of tablets in the bottle.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I wasn't sure if this product was going to work for my daughter. She is Autistic and has ADHD. She had sleeping problems from the age of 5 and was unable to sleep without Melatonin. We had only ever previously purchased Melatonin through a compounding chemist which was very expensive and her doctor recommended I try iHerb as he had heard from many of his patients having found melatonin much cheaper and as good or if not more effective through this site. After a bit of research I found Stress-Relax Melatonin. I could see It is made with trusted ingredients, the dosage ideal and the size of the (chewable) tablet small which is easy for her to take. From the very first time she had tried this product I was extremely satisfied with it's effectiveness as it gave my daughter a very peaceful sleep for the whole entire night. It is a fast acting quality product and I highly recommend it.

CynWatt
Posted on Oct 17, 2022
3,488

Melatonin level decreases with age, particularly during the perimenopausal period creating sleep problems in women of those age. Not to mention, stress, smoking, exposure to blue light, not getting enough natural light during the day and shift work all affect melatonin production. I don't have severe insomnia, but i do often wake up in the middle of the night (to empty my bladder) and then have trouble falling back to sleep. I suspect i have a Melatonin Deficiency. I tried supplementing with 10mg Melatonin at night and find myself feeling slightly sleepy during the day. Thus i decided to try this 5mg version instead. This dosage works great for me. I do have better sleep patterns now. My goal is to be able to sleep like a baby though 😁