DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
A natural form of GABA: produced via fermentation!

Very excited to find Pharma-GABA: first time taking this natural form of GABA, rather than the biosynthetic GABA I've been taking for sleep. It's produced by fermentation. The natural form of GABA is highly recommended by Dr. Michael Murray who has written many books on natural medicine. I take it , stacked with other supplements for sleep: 5HTP, L-theanine, & recently weaned myself off melatonin. Hope to keep this up; as getting deep sleep is one of the most critical pillars in maintaining health! Thank you.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

All but the price is great. This gaba crosses the brain barrier best which is helpful for folk like me whose medications dulled our gaba receptors. If you’re prone to low bp though, start low and slow w the amount you consume to ensure you don’t overdo it on your vascular response.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I take one tablet in the morning because my mind rush to get things done giving me some anxiety. It helps a little to start the day a bit slower and calmer:)

ca0f1a32-0910-45dc-998f-5769b7a45cd4

Well I tried many things in order to promote good sleep quality. GABA is a supplement that really helps getting better sleep. I often have big brain activity and think a lot when I go to bed, but GABA helps to relax my mind, thoughts and calm my brain activity.

CynWatt
Posted on Nov 2, 2022
3,451

Good sleep is my top priority besides healthy diet and exercise. I'm 45yo female and i strive to achieve an 8 hour sleep everyday. I take 2mg melatonin every night and recently adding Gaba 100mg for a deeper sleep (i'm a light sleeper). However 100mg gaba doesn't seem to have any significant impact on my sleep. So for my next purchase, I might select one with higher dosage and hope it works better on the quality of sleep i have.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,347

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

best form of GABA. It has a stronger effect than ordinary gaba. The dose is small, but it fulfills the role of relaxing our brain. another good option is the calm gaba from source naturals. But this way is the best. have one and relax. great for bedtime and racing minds. I also take NAC to relax, as too much glutamate in the brain can keep you going too much. Nac removes the excess. The two (gaba farma and NAC) make a great duo.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I know this is good for general mental nutrition, however I have trouble falling asleep, so after some careful research, and trial and error, I've arrived at my sleeping supplement stack of 5HTP+GABA+Melatonin. It's the most efficient stack and putting me to sleep. This way I can control the amounts of each I would like to consume, so it's up to the individual and it depends on your state (whether or not you really need to be put out) - I take 2 pills (200mg) or sometimes up to 4 (400mg) per night, or sometimes none at all. The 100mg form allows me to tailor up or down.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
1,397

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Really love natural factors brand! I appreciate that the company standardizes their products for ingredients and potency. After reading a few articles on GABA's benefits I decided to try it to help with stress and focus during a really stressful time. I found this supplement to make a difference and was glad I tried it.