DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Sleep

OMG this is the first product that I have ever bought that makes me sleep through the night my legs usually ache and pain during the night and I cannot go to sleep because of it but I have taken this two days in a row so far and so far I have had sleep I am very excited I am so happy I found these thank you iHerb thank you

7bdc8757-bc27-4441-9b75-16d82a6f5b7c
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I give this to my son who has insomnia, from the first his days, to help him go to sleep. He has many nutritional deficiencies and cannot make adequate melatonin. We give him only one chewable instead of the 2 chewable dosages recommended. It works well. 30 mins later he is OUT. These have been an absolute godsend. I've tried tons of other herbal supplement brands to help my son fall asleep and stay asleep, combined with magnesium, ashwagandha, and a sleep tea and nothing has compared to these. He is sleeping through the night beautifully, waking up rested. He wakes up in good mood, his behaviour becomes more better and he is not so nervous.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

OMG I cannot recommend this enough I have bought some for my daughter and my friend and she just message me and said these are fantastic so yes I do recommend these for anybody that cannot sleep I get a good sleep and I don’t wake up during the night I love them

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

As an ex addict who suffered psychosis, nothing natrual has worked for me untill i tried tranquil sleep, this is what i call a miracle pill thats helped me with sleep and mood regulation, the quality is amazing and the tablets taste great, im looking forward to ordering more and reaping the benefits this product has to offer

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I kept trying a variety of single ingredients, melatonin, ashwagandha, theanine, etc. This combination is not only more convenient but is very consistent in helping get to sleep and stay asleep. I see it's out of stock now but along with the chewable version there is a caplet. That works as well.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Wife takes it all the time and loves it, and I will take it especially if I wake up in the middle of the night with the mind running. Settles me to fall back to sleep quickly and I wake up refreshed with non of the brain fog that many sleep products can give.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Honestly these are great and save me, I particularly like them when I go on a plane! It's the best. highly recommend have used them on and off throughout the last couple of years! They taste good, the only downside is because they're chewable you'll need to brush your teeth after you take!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I don’t really know why I am so sleep-deprived, but not only are these tablets great in form, taste, and quality, but also they are super efficient savers of my sleep schedule. Whenever I feel anxious and stressed, they relax me and allow to sleep calmly throughout the night.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This product, Tranquil Sleep, works very nicely for me and my partner. He doesn't take it every night, while I do usually take it regularly. However, the recommended dosage is two tablets and we both are happy with one. We don't wake up in a drowsy state, just well-rested. This is a true benefit!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I’ve had sleep challenges for sometime. I’ve tried a lot of different things. I got a sample of this and within two or three nights I just fell in love. Most of the time I take one tablet they’re chewable, and by the way they are absolutely delicious like a berry flavor. Sometimes I take one and a half. I love the ingredients I don’t go anywhere without them. If you need to sleep try these!