DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 23, 2022
¡Excelente!

I have trouble sleeping and I was looking to test a melatonin supplement. I found a recommendation of this product in chewable form, but I found that the capsule form has cleaner ingredients. They say one dose is 2 capsules, but for me it works with 1 capsule. It helps me fall asleep, i still wake up during the night, but I fall back asleep. I am happy with it

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Benefit Good night sleep without that drowsy feeling in the morning. Good size capsules, its enough whit one capsule dosage. No taste, the ingredients seems to do the job, good quality to great prize

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I followed the dosage and took two tablets before bed time. I have not had a more sound sleep! Super effective and I had a continuous and undisturbed rest throughout the entire night.

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I use this supplement nightly. I like the dosage of ingredients and the benefit I feel from this sleep support. I take regularly. This is a high quality and easy size to swallow. Not taste or aftertaste.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The combination and ingredients in Tranquil Sleep are by far the most effective I've tried including various levels of Melatonin or other combinations. Unlike some of the other sleep supplements I don't wake up feeling groggy and foggy as I did with other supplements.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Seems to be helpful when going to sleep. So far has not lasted the entire night. Tried these capsules to avoid sugar in the tranquil sleep lozenges - but think the lozenges may have worked better for us.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

This was one sleep supplement that did not leave me groggy when I woke up. Was actually very surprised that it helped me sleep although I did wake up briefly once. However, promptly fell back to sleep. I just take one capsule 1hr before bedtime. Just tried 3x over one week as I don’t want to make it a habit. Happy to have discovered this as it’s the first time a sleep supplement actually worked didn’t leave me more tired.

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

I have tried many sleep aids, and this one is different, in my experience, and effective. I feel relaxed shortly after taking it, and truly sleepy. I don't feel groggy the next day from using it. I find that the quality of sleep I get with these tabs is absolutely excellent !

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Dont observe such benefits I hoped for (compared to other melatonin product), need to take two softgels, which are easy to swallow with neutral taste, would prefer a bit larger softgel if only one would be sufficient