DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I liked it that the ingredients are natural. Once daily is very good as I take it in a specific time of the day. The size of the product is just right. The packaging is light and secured. It is my second time to buy this item from Natural Factors! Will order again soon!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I take a lot of the things included in this separately but have breaks from those as I take higher doses of them when doing that. I feel that this would be a good thing to take during those breaks to still have an intake of them. There are a few things in this I don't take separately so they are a bonus for me and makes this product a good choice.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

just received my order fast delivery. about 2 weeks from usa to Thailand I will review about this product quality once I have tried it. I am happy so far.

66b81595-d6be-43f4-90a1-5182df933080
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have been using this multiple vitamin for a few years, and very pleased with it. You take a tablet just once a day, which is more convenient. The vitamins and minerals are natural without artificial coloring. Also, I am a women over 65 and like the fact this is an iron free multi, which is hard to find. I will continue to purchase. Thank you iHerb.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This is another product my husband has used for years - along with many other items - we have switched all of our purchases to iHerb…the prices are so much better - the delivery is prompt - and the quality is excellent…

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I bought Natural Factors brand garlic supplement and astragalus supplement before. Those supplements are super concentrated and of good quality and this multi vit-min is no different. Easy to swallow and price wise is very affordable.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I love Natural Factors brand as it is low FODMAP certified. I have been using this multi for over 2 years now. For me, it gives me energy and focus, without affecting my tummy. One a day makes it a great value product. Thanks iHerb for stocking Natural Factors!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

First of all this multivitamin does not contain any animal ingredients like gelatin. It does contain all the vitamins that you need and all for great quality for a low price. The package is about the right size you would expect for a 90 tablets container. Overall I think this multivitamin is probably the best you can get on iHerb that does not contain gelatin.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I like these bc they don't give me nausea & the large amount of B12. Only downside is they are very large pills, but you can easily break them in half.