DK

4.7
Based on 1,141 Ratings
Posted on May 18, 2022
Excellent supplement!

One of if not the best thyroid supplement I’ve found yet to address thyroid concerns. This is an excellent source of vitamins to supplement where diet cannot. There is no taste with these and so far am noticing an improvement. Excellent quality, packaged securely. Ingredients line up with what I needed for maximum benefits.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It supports the function of the thyroid gland well. It contains everything you need. I have energy, it improved my diet, I lose weight easily and play sports willingly, there is no brain fog and memory problems. The package is good for a month's supply. Excellent quality ingredient and supplement.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

The tablets are pretty normal. There's also no strong or weird aftertaste. The package is also quite simple, and I think for its price you can get a good amount of capsules. I've only been taking it for a couple of days, but I think that it does help (in terms of diet, my indigestion hasn't been too bad). Overall, the quality is great.

Instead of taking just Levotheroxyne and other medications that are prescribed by doctors, I highly recommend researching more for healthy ways to improve your thyroid health. My best two supplements are thyroid health formula and iodine. Check my thyroid every 2-3 months in dynamic. Those supplements have lowered my TSH and my doctor lowered the dosage of my medication. And she was mad about it 😂

Posted on May 13, 2022

After a long period of stress I lost the balance of the body, especially the thyroid gland. This product and the diet helped me restore my health again. The composition includes all the necessary minerals, ingredients perfect for the balance. Great quality, great benefits. Thank you for your excellent thyroid supplement.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have hashimoto's and an underactive thyroid so have added these vitamins to my daily routine. I cannot say that I have seen a great improvement in my energy levels but my brain fog seems slightly clearer. The tablets are easy to swallow and seem to be of a good quality.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
1,397

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
2,311

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
1,216

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Been taking this product for few days now, I can say that the formulation and ingredients are what I’ve been looking for to support my thyroid health. Cheap but good quality supplement.

9a84d692-8fef-4eac-a0fd-798b75ebeffb