DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

With my woman parts going off balance every so often, my doctor suggested that I take a probiotic to help. I chose this one due to the 12 billion and high reviews. Ultimate probiotic has helped me for the past year, and when one of the animals has gut issues, I give one pill to them as well. I'm very pleased with this product!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I crack a capsule into my home-made yoghurt before letting it ferment because I read Lactobacillus fermentum and NMN work together to combat UV radiation. No observable difference yet, but certainly an affordable experiment. I'm hoping to see an effect in the long run as I've only started taking both in the last month.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I have used this particular brand of probiotic as well as other products by the same company with great results. My gut health remains healthy and my immune system seems to ward off any nasty bugs that spread. I will continue to take it as long as it’s available

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is a high quality product that greatly benefits digestion and builds the microbiome in your gut. The package is clearly labeled so you know what to expect. Natural Factors is a trusted brand. Easy to swallow capsules. Gluten free so suitable for everyone. Can help relieve constipation.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

That is what I want, it recommend by my family doctor to my husband. It really work as my husband getting much more better after take it.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Wonderful product, works like a charm. I only need one tab each morning to be effective. I've taken these for several years, always with excellent results.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Introudce by doctor to my husband,it is right product for him, after take it he can go to toilet much more easily and the smell not that back

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

My wife and I had been taking 7 billion CFU probiotic capsules but decided to try this for higher probiotic count. It's worked wonders, our bowel movement is more regular and we feel less bloated

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Really solid probiotic that keeps my gut on the level. I feel this has helped my digestion to improve and benefits my microbiome. I will buy again.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

This probiotic has helped improve my digestion without any side effects (which I’ve experienced with other probiotic brands). The price is reasonable for the amount.