DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 24, 2022

Works great for me. I have constipation issues due to some medication. No cramps, no pain, works the next day, usual dosage - 1 pill in the evening. Benefits are very natural. The taste is like dry flowers (I guess 😬), but subtle. The size of the pill is a bit big. Happy with the natural ingredients.

My Father uses Ultra-Lax by Natural Factors to relieve his chronic constipation. I started ordering it for him from i-Herb after we found that many other non-herbal laxatives were not safe for him to take because he has heart failure. This one has worked well for him and is gentle enough for him to use regularly to keep him regular. The ingredients seem to be high quality, and the price is great too! It is a medium sized round tablet that does have a strong smell and taste, but my Dad doesn't find it unpleasant. I personally think that it smells nice.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I found this product to be of great quality and was going to order again as found it of great benefit, unfortunately it was out of stock at the time of ordering. The tablets are an easy size to swallow and I found that I only needed 1 tablet as my regular dosage. The taste is not too bad either.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I use this on days that I’ve consumed a lot of meat on my diet. I can say that it is effective. Looks like it has good quality ingredients on it, all natural. Size of capsule is just right. Value for money. I also use this when I travel, just to regularize my bowel movement, as I tend to get constipated when I am on the go.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This herbal pill is safe to take especially when you are on many prescriptions. Elderly seem to get constipated very often and this really helps. The size of the pill is small and easy to swallow. One tablet daily is the recommended dosage to relief constipation

115e320f-be60-4947-bdba-594360f4d095
af5062a0-f9b3-4b8a-bb2a-510d35745e5b
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Good product only tried 1 tablet able to relieve constipation for me don't have to take it regularly. I only take if I find my stools are getting hard. Excellent product.

abfa2d9c-5a45-441f-bda3-9e630339ae8a
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Got this for my husband who is very impressed with the quality and effectiveness of the tablets. Easy to swallow size and low dosage of 1 tablet at night which does the job and able to go the next morning. Smell pepperminty but no noticeable taste.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

No cramps, no pain, works the next day,...gentle with pure ingredients...and the price is right, so it has become a part of my health regimen... tablets are a bit large

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Pharmaceutical free Laxative for my occasional bout with constipation, good to have in case I need it, there's peppermint that soothes stomach discomfort and more.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

my wife has constipation every day, after 1st try she feels immediately the benefit. when u take at night, in the morning you'll poop a lot in quantity easily.