DK

4.9
Based on 3,795 Ratings
3,501
Posted on May 6, 2022

One of my favorite kinds of vitamin D 3. There are 500 drops in the package. It’s comfortable to me to count the dosage for every member of our family. There’s not a lot of sun days In our lands. And we need this supplement because of deficiency of sunlight. I like the effect. I can see immunity improvement.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I love the convenience of this little bottle. I just take a drop (1,000 IU) directly in my mouth so it's quick and easy. The taste is very mild. My vitamin D blood level are normal since I started taking it several years ago. Taking one drop a day, it lasts about 16 months, so it's great value for the money.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Taking this daily is very economical and effective for me. If you are in a location with less sunlight, this is a great choice to raise your D3 levels. The drops are hard to get out at times, so I just tap it on a spoon and take a drop a day. Great product and value for money.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

As I live in a northern country with very little sun light especially during winter, I take quite a lot of vitamin D, so this particular dosage is great for me as the bottle of this size is going to last for over 3 months. The liquid tastes slightly like oil if taken on its own but if you add it to food then you don't even notice it.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I really like that it's one drop per day, and the taste and ingredients are ok. I wish it had a glass dropper. Plastic dissolves in oil. And you have to hold the bottle up-side-down over a glass and wait patiently for the drop, or tap the back of the bottle to encourage it. Not super convenient. Haven't checked the levels of vitamin D in my blood, so I can't say how effective it is.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

i like the fact that its small so it fits well in my purse I take it wherever I go and it lasted a long time. The only reason why I'm taking a star off is the packaging, i wish it had a pipette instead of a dropper. Quality, ingredients is good tho👍

AlexAndAnastasia
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Vitamin supplement of my favourite brand. Always good quality and ingredients at good prices. I am a little bit gastrity and my sensitive stomach feels good with the supplement. Gives extra support for bones and immune system

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

I'm not getting the supposed vitamins that coming from the sun because of my very busy schedule, fortunately This supplement has this which obviously support my healthy Immune system and bone's strong mobility, Thanks to this Vitamin D containing supplement!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Just like the effect and recommend it! Good quality, liked the ingredients, dosage and tastes ok, fast absorption. Convenient Size of the package and mg of the tablets. Helps in sun deficiency places, improves immunity and strengthens the bones.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Good for immunity. bone, only 1 drop dosage , good package, easy absorption , no flavour no taste , good qualitity , good ingredient, size perfect, good quality, should recommend if deficiency. good effect. should take if not getting enough sun. Recommended by Physician , Only for Adults.