DK

OF
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

A good complex with a good composition. There is everything that is needed for a woman's body. For that kind of money, a good choice. Economical and profitable)

d70e6ae5-941c-4134-93b0-3abdd24207e3
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

97cf4879-e9bc-4036-8197-dad7930c54e2
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Here there is no vitamin K, Vitamin D is only 200 IU in 2 tabs, Too much vitamin A 3,000 mcg in 2 tabs hence I take it 1 tab a day plus vitamin D + vitamin K

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is the best multivitamin I have ever tried, very good quality. I'm recovering from long covid and this is doing wonders for my energy levels and stamina. I felt the effects from the first day I took it. Its full of all essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Has a slight taste but not unpleasant. The vitamin D is quite low however, but to me it makes sense as you may want to supplement with it separately and adjust your dose to the season depending on the sun exposure. Overall I can't recommend this multivitamin enough. Already bought one for my partner too.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I’ve taken this for years. It’s indispensable for PCOS. And this is a good price.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great combination and concentration of a large variety of essential nutrients.

good laugh
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Good quality, nice ingredient, small caps, easy to take.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022