DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

On its own is not enough to supress hunger and cravings. It would be good to pair it with a whey / meal replacement shake. I would recommend paring it with Slimstyles, and a scoop or whey. If not do, take it with some food, otherwise you might feel some indigestion.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I love this product... I have been using this product for the last 7 years. I take it everyday and it helps me when I don't eat all of the fiber that I need. Try it and you will see.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I was happy to get this so quickly and at such a great price! Have been using this product for years and know it's high quality.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This product was mentioned in one of Dr John Gray's Mars and Venus books. Fills your gut so you eat less and feel fuller for longer.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Wow. Great product. It lowered my appetite and stopped my sugar cravings. I never felt hungry while taking these capsules. I recommend and would buy it again.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,084

Good quality product. I like it. I will take more

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

Glad I found this great supplement with mulberry extract to help lower the glycemic index of my meals, slow glucose absorption and promote healthy blood sugar levels. Not only does it curb unhealthy snacks and food cravings, I worry less about putting on more weight and gain a more healthier and beautiful me. Amazing supplement for all to try ! Please vote if you like my review. Thanks.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

It really stops my blood sugar from spiking. I love it! Checked it 6 hours later and it was normal!

88e8c98e-4a21-4bbb-a21f-2572746abacf