DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 29, 2021
Taste good

This protein is not lumpy, tasted natural and quite nice in my opinion. Definitely does not taste artificial/too sweet like other protein drink. Too bad the bottle is too small and quite difficult to place and pick up the scoop from the tiny bottle. Otherwise this is a good and affordable product. Good way to add protein into daily life.

2f70d895-5a6d-4bab-a105-3dcb891fde71
Posted on Oct 5, 2022
4,637
15,210

This product is one of the cleanest, affordable and great tasting whey with no added sugars and no after taste. It feels really great and settles well in my gut with no bloating. I highly recommend this brand and all the flavors are yummy as well. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It is very difficult to find good quality grass-fed protein that is also without artificial sweeteners, such as sucralose or Acesulfame-K. This brand has made one without any of the nasties and has also added digestive enzymes to improve its benefits. The taste is also great - like strawberry milkshake. I use it post my workout.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Wonderful protein powder. Not only is it very clean with none of these artificial sweeteners (no sucralose) and other junk that is used in almost all products nowadays.. it also tastes great!!! And it’s even grass fed. Mixes well for smoothies or oftentimes I just add it to a glass of milk for a lovely quick protein-rich drink. Price is really good as well. Next time will try out the chocolate flavor. Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
2,332

What drew me towards this brand was the low sugar content (less than 1 g), actually there are no sugars added, no artificial sweeteners, GMO free, free of growth hormones. Protein content is 15 g per serving. And best thing is that my gut and digestive system are loving it! No more uncomfortable gas and bloated belly. My advise for everyone is you get what you pay for, do your research and read the labels! Also, I make a delicious and simple strawberry shake with a scoop of this, frozen strawberries and almond milk. You'll be happy you got this. If anyone has been looking for that perfect protein mix without all the artificial flavorings and additions, this is the one for you. It has just the right flavor and is neither over powering or weak in taste. And if you experiment with different juices, fruits, or whatever you prefer, I'm sure you'll find just the right blend and will agree with all the other positive reviews.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Whey protein is one of the primary proteins found in dairy products. A byproduct of the cheese-making process, whey protein provides substantial amounts of the essential amino acids that are needed to carry out the functions that proteins perform in the body. Milk is made of two proteins, casein and whey. Whey protein can be separated from the casein in milk or formed as a by-product of cheese making. Whey protein is considered a complete protein as it contains all 9 essential amino acids. It is low in lactose content. Good brand for Grass Fed Whey Protein, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered. I love it because is naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. no aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This doesn’t have the most amazing of flavors, as in the strawberry flavor is not particularly strong. However I like that it doesn’t taste completely artificial. To sweeten it up without adding sugar I add some erythritol to it. It tastes so much better when blended with milk rather than water but that’s just my preference. The size is not very big. I did buy it because it is made with Grassfed whey. I think it’s good. I think some people will really like it and others will be more or less unimpressed. But I think it’s a good product. Like if this helped you

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Tastes okay, I’ve had better strawberry flavor protein. However the quality of this protein is top notch. It’s grass fed whey with minimal ingredients. I recommend this if you aren’t picky with flavor. This product would be better if it were isolate and not concentrate, but I’d still pick this over most whey out there.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022