DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Just what I need

Packaged well & purchased because I'm over 40 and am just taking 2 a day for dosage that feels enough for me and it has all ingredients I need and some additional ones like Spirulina & Alfafa which is an added bonus. Will be buying more on my next shop as good value.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I wanted to take a multivitamin just to make sure I was getting a few things like Iron and B vitamins without to take them all separately. This one seems to be good as fas I can tell!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

very high quality and perfect size. the first time to buy it for my wife. she takes it once daily as she doesn't like taking much medicine. she takes one softgell of vitamin D to get the best effect.

Haya
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I try this supplement because introduce by Naturopathic doctor, after take 3 capsule in the morning, urine become dark yellow , I think need to drink more water, the size of capsule is medium, for me is very easy to swallow & the smell is nice, good product quality

Posted on Sep 18, 2021
1,654
1,883

An excellent vitamin complex for women from my favorite Natural Factors brand. I bought it for myself and my mom. When I take a good multivitamin (like this product), my energy levels increase markedly, my skin, hair and nails look much better. The tablets are not too large and can be swallowed easily. The price is reasonable, and the quality of this supplement is high. Recommend!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

packaging safety, I received the goods in good condition. process purchase very easy and we avail to track the shipment until we receive the goods. Good quality of product and the price are affordable.

1c604df3-6009-4934-9a1a-687d7eb18188
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Product arrived in good condition. Tracking were provided by sms. Great list of vitamins and minerals.

9eacc327-190b-43cc-9834-28ca5bb6fb49
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

bon rapport qualité prix Women's MultiStart is the perfect foundation multiple including a complete spectrum of nutrients, herbs, and antioxidants in the ideal ratio and serving. MultiStart reduces the need for supplemental pills such as calcium, and ensures that correct and balanced levels of important nutrients, herbs, and antioxidants are delivered to the body, specific to the nutritional needs of women.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Love the potency of this product. Every element is packed with more than daily dosage!