DK

4.6
enl
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
I love it

I have Hashimoto and during my PMS my energy is horrible, anxiety all over and I get depressed. Somehow this supplement gives me that energy and the calm that I really need. Till now I haven't found a supplement that helps me more than this, and I am a guinea pig when talking about trying supplements. The quality is top, and I am allergic to everything. I went online to search for ingredients and most of them are herbal antidepressants and energetics. Personally, the size does not bother me but it might be personal. You have to take two capsules as a dosage. The benefit will come right away. No taste.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This product lives up to its description. It has changed my sleep habit dramatically, and for the best, within days! I accidentally put this to the test, going a month without the product and my sleep went to ruin again. I reordered and once again I am sleeping like a baby at night. I am a 55 year old menopausal woman.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I got it because I have PCOS which causes severe anxiety (that's my biggest issue with PCOS). I feel like this has really been a huge game changer for my anxiety and I've been using it for less then a month. I don't want to run out of it, so I'm already ordering another two bottles. I highly recommend it for women with hormonal imbalances.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Works great to calm my irritability and gives me a sense of ease. When I find myself having a short temper, I take this and become more relaxed usually within 20 to 30 minutes. I do take daily at times as well but I find taking small breaks helps the efficacy of the product. This blend works much better than any single ingredient alone so it's a money saver to have them all in one.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I had taken the Laura Vanderhaeghe version of this (almost the same formula) - after a bottle of that, I switched to this, and after a couple of months total, realized it was working! More relaxed, no anger bursts….I was out for about a week and a half and noticed a decline, but continued improving when I resumed. I highly recommend this product - it is great value for a great formula.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is one of the many supplements I use from this reputable Canadian brand. I find this helpful for those days when I feel like I’m “running out of steam” and everything just seems more effortful than necessary. I go through these patches from time to time. It helps me feel less overwhelmed by everyday stresses of life. The effect is subtle but noticeable (that can be because I only take 1 capsule daily vs the recommended dosage which is more). What’s more? I like that the formulation coheres excellently with herbalistic principles that I have come to learn and appreciate in my hobby study of medical herbalism.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

The products arrived at my door quickly and the benefits of taking them , like feeling less stress; we’re felt within a short period of time. They are smaller in size and I find them easy to swallow with no real taste when taking them . I would definitely recommend this product💯

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I had been wrestling with hot flashes, insomnia and severe night sweats for years (post-menopausal). I have literally tried EVERYTHING over the years. I am SO PLEASED with AdrenaSense, a quality product! Within a week of starting to take it at the recommended dosage, the hot flashes and night sweats were greatly reduced and the quality of my sleep is so much better! I have this product on auto delivery because I don't want to run out! I am in awe because I have finally found a product that has truly benefited me! The capsules are an easy to take size; no unpleasant taste since the ingredients are in a capsule.

I started taking the ThyroSense product and wanted to add this so I could nourish my adrenal system, as well. I first wrote to the company to ask if the products could be used together. They have great customer service and answered right away that the products work synergistically together. I take ThyroSense in the morning and this later in the afternoon. I believe these products to be helping and I have no side effects; they are gentle. I am looking forward to getting my thyroid checked in May to ensure my levels are in an expected range.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I feel rested during the night. on the morrow I always regain my strenght when I take AdrenaSence. thank you and I will buy thisbproduct again.

4ecb1b14-9a83-42cd-a2f0-0efd3f235d40