DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I purchased this supplement after reading that it helps with my concerns with excessive cramps. It doesn’t have a taste and I can easily add it to my diet. I have noticed an improvement in the harshness of my cramps. It seems like quality ingredients so I am happy with my purchase.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Due to estrogen dominance, I've developed sinus congestion and gained weight. When taking this, I feel much more relieved when breathing. And also, it helps me lose weight. When taking this, you should take a break. Do not take it during menstruation. I mostly use it during the two weeks after the end of my mensturation.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I’m so grateful to have found this. After having chemotherapy & total body irradiation my menstrual had completely stopped for a total of 3 months, my Gyne said I was considered peri-menopausal, I had missed cycles, hot flashes, mood swings, the etc. As you can imagine at 26yrs old this news was devastating. A month after the news I found Vitex, I’ve been taking it for exactly 1 month, I started off with 1 pill a day, then went to 2 pills a day, my cycle has returned!!!! I’m so grateful for the knowledge of this herb, my doctors will continue to monitor labs! The only side effect I experienced is sleepiness after taking it. All praise to the Most High!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I was doing some research on how to transition off of hormonal birth control medication and how to best prepare my body for it. I came across this product for hormone support. I take one every day before bed. This has helped me to reduce the amount of post-pill acne that you may experience after stopping hormonal birth control. Very easily digestible pill size. Long term use does not seem to be recommended.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Vitex extract is a must-have for every women that deal with the issues of irregular menstruations and PMS discomfort. This berry is really a god-sent for me. Helped me tremendously in shortening my period circle, from more than 45 days to 33-35 days.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is the best thing that’s ever happened to my periods!! Completely changed the way I feel about getting them…I still very very mild cramps but most symptoms are gone. Take is every day not just during your periods

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Bought this for my girlfriend to help ease her PMS pain, I also found out that it is very effective in easing my stomach cramps. Works best for both men and women I found out.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Vitex has been shown to help re-establish normal balance of estrogen and progesterone during the menstrual cycle. Vitex also blocks prolactin secretion in women with excessive levels of this hormone; excessive levels of prolactin can lead to breast tenderness and failure to ovulate.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

excellent product, I arrive very fast, the quality is very good and the offers too. It is very good to find diversity of products in a single web page