DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 23, 2022

I take this daily as a part of a regime for sore and injured ankles and feet. Has massively reduced my reliance on prescription meds that come with far less than desirable side effects! I much prefer the taste this one over some of the others

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I love this Black Cherry concentrate. As I have gout flareups every once in awhile, I take 2 tablespoons with 6 oz. of water for several days and the gout flareups disappear! Great product. Also I take 2 Source Naturals Cherry Fruit Extract capsules with the Black Cherry Concentrate.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I don’t have unlimited budget so this is what I chose over other brands. Taste is good and refreshing with cold water or soda water. I use it mainly to flavor my collagen powder and it came out great.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Extremely sweet and concentrated. This makes many drinks and lasts a long time for example if you want to make a cherry mixed drink daily. One of the best brands I have tried for concentrated juice.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

They sell this as black cherry but in reality there are many juice concentrates included in the bottle. For the price it should be pure black cherry juice. I will not buy this again as there are others on this site that are 100% pure. Taste is average.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

My daughter suggested I should try Sour Cherry to help with inflammation. I was not very excited about the idea because I do not like sour food or drink. Your product however is very pleasant to take, not too sour and not too sweet. I have only been taking it for a couple of days and do not know the effects yet. I will be the first to let you know when I do. I am 82 years old and badly appreciate any support I can get for my ageing body. My daughter is a professor at a University for Integrated Medicine and always suggests products she has reached and shown to be of good quality

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The package is so sealed to avoid leakage and the taste is the best. Will recommend to my friends with gout

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

i didn't care much for the taste, but my kid who is a very picky eater likes it, i give it to him before bed for better deeper sleep, and the "bottle is beautiful, we call it "sleeping potion.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I have been using this product for a long time and am ready to leave your feedback! Every day, the whole family uses the products of this company. Best value for money == quality on the market! I advise everyone, you will not regret ordering. Everything is great :)

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

Taste is a little off. Not necessarily gross, but not necessarily cherry. I think because of the other fruit concentrates mixed in with the cherry concentrate. It's decent if you use it with fresh lime or lemon juice or even essence - and put that all in sparkling water instead of flat water. But when made as per directions it's just okay.