DK

Based on 2,683 Ratings
2,299
Posted on Nov 18, 2022
Excellent Mineral

Natural Vitality Calm is of excellent quality. Ingredients: 100% Magnesium. The 8 oz size is perfect and goes a long way. Calm Magnesium is a dynamic mineral that acts immediately and has great benefits to the muscles, joints, heart and helps you sleep. I enjoy the Original flavor. I've been using Calm for years and highly recommend it for all of the above.

1adab274-7a0a-403d-a016-1a4b4ea9ef0e
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

where to start, this magnesium is the best on the market. ingredients are quality and minimal, the best benefit for this particular mineral. helps with sleep, muscles soreness and joint pain, the size is huge and the package is nice too! i got the unflavoured so taste isn’t horrible like others i’ve had.

This is a great way to take magnesium if you want to - especially if you'd rather not swallow pills. It is really tart - too tart alone. There's no sweetener in it, so I mix it 3-1 with Natural Calm Sweet Lemon flavor. (Sweet Lemon is too sweet for my taste.) The ingredients look basic and good as far as I can tell and I have fewer muscle cramps since taking it, so it works for me. I take the recommended amount listed on the can,

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I love the Sweet Lemon flavor and it is hard to find in my area. I was so excited to find it here, and at a fraction of the cost that I have been paying locally. I take it almost every night in some hot tea and it helps my restless leg, helps me sleep sounder, and helps me be 'regular'. The best magnesium supplement on the market, in my opinion.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love this unflavoured magnesium as it doesnt have aded sweetener or flavours. My kids like to mix it in with fruit juice, or the taste is OK just in water. The benefit to me of magnesium minerals are they help me to be calmer throughout my cycle and sleep better too. As it is a powder I can adjust amount to find the dose each person needs (too much and you may experience loose bowels). The package size lasts a good amount of time even when sharing with family. I like the magnesium citrate ingredient compared to some other forms that are not as well tolerated or absorbed.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Almost all of us are deficient in magnesium, so I make sure to supplement, as Mg is important for so many body processes. This is one of the best forms to take. I put it in chamomile tea at bedtime. A very calming combo. It does have a slightly acidic taste to it, but it's really not overpowering at all. Watch out for the fizzing action! It's kind of fun, like a science experiment. :)

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This CALM magnesium powder is the best magnesium product I have found for instant relief. I started with 1/4 teaspoon per day, mixed in half a glass of water. I built up to two teaspoons per day. I take it in the evening, to help wind down at the end of the day. I have had fewer flare-ups of muscle and tendon injuries since taking this product. It relieves anxiety, too. Very happy and will continue purchasing it.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have tried several magnesium products to help with constipation, but nothing (and I mean nothing) works like Calm! Compared to other brands, the dose I need is much lower (savings $$), plus it tastes good, works efficiently, and when I was recently tested, my magnesium levels were in a healthy range. This is a must-have for anyone with IBS-C!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I’ve been using this powdered form of magnesium for a few years now. I like to sip it over a few hours in a bottle of water and let the magnesium citrate drop into my system gradually. I definitely can’t live without magnesium and think most of us need some supplementation as our soils are quite depleted in this mineral apparently. Magnesium is truly a major supplement we need as it helps with so many bodily processes.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Good supplement. Makes me fall asleep whenever I feel restless. Works much better than melatonin and, you name it, so many other supplements I tried whenever I had insomnia. However when I order again I would probably order one with a flavor although I normally don't like flavor. It's just that this one tastes pretty awful to me.