DK

4.8
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,189

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Wow, I was a bit skeptical about some of the reviews and thought "this drink seriously can't be THAT amazing", but it truly is. My primary Dr recommended to me because of what patients have said to her about their experiences. Both my husband and I take Calm now. I've been having panic attacks more often and didn't want to take a rx, if possible. With in 10 mins of drinking Calm, I can feel my chest tightness lessen, my breathing slow down and my thoughts stop racing. I also take it before bed at times and find that I have a much restful sleep and feel rested in the mornings. I've been telling friends and family all about the product, to the point where I've been told I should work for the company as much as I promote it. Bonus, I love the flavor.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I drink this every night before bed and find that it really does help my mind and body to relax before sleep. I love that it is made from high quality ingredients without artificial flavours. When starting out with this product start with a lower dose as it may cause looser bowel movements.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Really excellent for helping you sleep and stay "regular". I find it also helps with general muscle soreness/fatigue in the morning. I don't feel nearly as "creaky" when I take it about an hour before bed with a mug of hot water. It's even better if you squeeze a little fresh lemon in it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
1,463

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I don't buy this for anti-stress (not sure it really works for me anyway) but I do buy this for regularity and it is a must. I have about 4oz at bedtime and the raspberry/lemon favor is tasty. It works well and is easy on my system. Good price also.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This product is an excellent way to get your additional magnesium needs met. And it's delicious. I've been taking it for about 18 months now & drink it daily.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

This is my second purchase of this magnesium, I like the raspberry scent, and good quality. Take it in the morning, helps with period cramps and improves sleeping also the hormone balance

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I have been using this for a while now and has helped with my blood pressure. First time with this company, good fast service, will use again

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Description A Magnesium Supplement With Other Natural Flavors Non GMO Project Verified Vegan Gluten Free Certified R.A.W. ™ Certified C.L.E.A.N.™ Experience CALM: You may notice muscles relaxing and an overarching sense of calmfulness. Multi-award-winning Natural Vitality CALM®, developed by Peter Gillham, is the best-selling magnesium supplement in the natural products market. (July 2020 Volume sales data for Natural Products market as defined by SPINS) Why Magnesium? We all encounter stress daily whether we realize it or not, and our bodies can respond by depleting our magnesium levels. We invite you to help replenish your body's magnesium levels and enjoy the wave of calmfulness. Suggested use Recommended use for Adults: We suggest starting out with half a teaspoon (1 g) of Natural Vitality CALM® powder. gradually increasing to two teaspoons (4 g) daily. Start by placing your desired amount of powder into a cup or mug, add 2-3 ounces of warm water, and let your drink fizz. Stir the drink until the powder is completely dissolved, then fill the remainder of the cup with warm or cold water. Now experience CALM. Other ingredients Citric acid, organic lemon flavor, organic raspberry flavor with other natural flavors, organic stevia (leaf) extract.