DK
Based on 1,157 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,157 Ratings
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

when taking calcium and items for my bones, I get constipated. I have a very difficult time no matter if I take Metamucil or what there is on the market. This isn't fiber. This is magnesium and it really is my go-to drug for this situation I love it

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

High quality ingredient calm powder. There is no additional ingredient than magnesium. And it helps to get calm and relax as soon as you take it. I love it so much, I love the taste and flavor of lemon in it. Take it with huge pleasure 😅. With calm I sleep as a child now

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I love this high quality product. No more ingredients than magnesium but it really helps to get calm fast. I got small size and it was pretty much enough for me. Love the taste of lemon. I took it for few days and could sleep well again. Also as a benefit I got relief of muscle tension.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Whenever I need something for instant calm, I reach for this magnesium powder to make a nice drink for myself. It tastes nice and helps replenish one of my most important minerals! It really helps with muscle cramps, joint pain and sleep. The CALM drink is my favorite because it dissolves so easily and always taste good

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Calm has been great for me towards the end of pregnancy. I take it before bed and it helps me sleep better and helps with regularity the following morning. The taste of the sweet lemon flavor is refreshing. The packaging is also convenient. I wish I had started using it sooner.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This is the magnesium type I use when not traveling. I work out every day and it gives my joints and muscles time to heal. I take this before sleeping so it relaxes me and relieves my daily stress. The lemon variance taste great too. It is not to sweet and the price is very affordable.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Very good product. Good taste and efficient. Helps me sleep and make me relax. I use it every evening before going to sleep and it is very good quality and helps me sleep well and when i wake up in the morning feel energy. I like taste of this product as well.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I want to stop taking melatonin so much to sleep at night. a little of this goes a long way. I workout a lot so this helps with muscle recovery and in hopes of helping balancing my hormones. I've been taking this and ashwaghnda - I've noticed the difference. it also tastes great.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022