DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This product is amazing !!! The urine is heavier, especially in the morning. There is a general feeling of good detoxification. I had a problem for a five years : I was heavily sweating at night and sometimes, my heart would start racing and cause sudden hypertension in my sleep. After MANY appointments at different doctors, nothing could be found, except giving me betablockers. A week before my periods, the problem would amplify, get so much worse and I would be hot and cold, with a rapid heart beat, hypertension, night sweats or freezing nights... It was tiring and unbearable ! I decided to try this product because my kidney values were not very satisfying, but I never expected that it would make all my symptoms go away !!! No more sweats, no more hot and cold, no more tachycardia, no more sleepless high blood pressure nights... Amazing surprise and amazing product !! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH !!!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

i just started taking the product. its actually my third day and i feel good about it. such a product as this quality is safe and reliable with its all natural ingredients. the herbs which are all good for the kidneys, the bladder, provide improvements. so far i tried to research every ingredient resulting that they are all good for the kidney health. this is a great supplement. it's very easy to take and swallow since its made of a small veggie capsule. hoping that as i take it more it will bring good results. i highly recommend it since i find it very natural supplement.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

good quality for kidney. ingredients is suitable for aged parents. hemp abd packaging is good. benefit good for kidney. composition and improvement good with diet. best supplement for kidney concern. taste is goos

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

my mum alwaysgo to toilet even drink very little water, after intake, it serms beyter, will keep buying for her but always out of stock

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Please add 4 Silica Gel Preservative Sachets in the Medicine Container.It is very hot temperature here in Johannesburg South Africa.It will keep the medicine capsules fresh.The capsule is a bit large.I have kidney pain so it will help if the capsule is a bit smaller.The capsule is working and helping the kidneys in recovering.Thank you.Keep up the good work!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

From other reviews, seems like many posted saying it helps their frequent urination problems. Therefore when I saw this product on stock (many times, it's always out of stock), I quickly bought one. Unfortunately it has opposite effect on me. On the second day I tried this, I went back and forth to the toilet and it disrupted my sleep, same thing happened on the third day. I end up stop taking it on the forth day.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

very good formula , better take lot of water with it and will feel different after two weeks .

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

i buy for my mother, has good ingredeants , good for kidney helth

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Works well for me as a Kidney cleanser. Kidneys are functioning highly efficient.