DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I have tried several supplements to ease my asthma but nothing works. Before I ordered this Natural Care Lung Saver I first read the reviews of other people who bought this on Iherb so I decided to try it. I've been taking it for 2 weeks now and I noticed that I can hold my breath for about a minute which I haven't been able to do so for a long time since my asthma has gotten worst. It's really great!

7657a9c4-9350-40cd-8842-56d38fb46650
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
4,069

There's only one reason why I got this product and that is for it to take good care of my lungs, it's been a year since I considered these capsules as part of my daily life, an impressive and highly effective supplement, its a top notch quality brand, great product !

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This supplement is of great benefit..I don't know if it is just coincidence but it actually worked for my "cough variant asthma" as the doctor said. The quality is good and ingredients are gelatin capsules, magnesium stearate children from 4 -12 years of age can also take 1 capsule daily..,it has no taste and is easy to swallow.. the package is good

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I think it is suitable for me. After taking it for more than 2 weeks, the symptoms of cough, phlegm and itchy throat have improved significantly.

4ff29d9d-4003-46c5-ac5f-7e51c8b42c5c
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Oh - this one I had forgotten about, too bad, since it really worked for my breathing. I have asthma and this is one of few i have taken for lungs that i can say really worked.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I am buying this because I want to take care of my father's lung who has been smoking for a long time. The price was reasonable.

Posted on May 6, 2022

My husband has specifically requested for this lung-saver. According to him, this was effective and helped with his winter prolonged chesty cough. Will keep this stocked in our supplement cabinet.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I bought it for my mom who is covid survivor and had her lungs damaged. I hope they were helpful, though its hard to tell because the health was increasing overall.