DK

Posted on Jul 20, 2021
Brilliant eye care and vitamins in one

Excellent as I purchased it for my parents. It includes all the occular support substances, but also had vitamins in there which avoid in taking multiple tablets.

Posted on Dec 9, 2020

I did not notice any changes in the state of health of my eyes. I hope that other organs of my body will get a positive effect from taking this drug.

Posted on May 24, 2022

EXCELLENT FOR DRY EYES I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I got it. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

My wife's vision is better.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

Just started taking and really cannot tell if it's beneficial or not.

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

I feel see clear after I used this for few I

Posted on Oct 9, 2014

The capsules work and it is the most important thing. The capsules are not big and have a grey colour. When you take them your eyes feel better. Tey are less tired at the end of the day and you don't experience the effect of 'sandpaper', no smarting eyes. No redness. The capsules contain lutein and zeaxanthin and, thus, protect your eyes from harmful effects of environment and nourish your eyes from inside.

Posted on Jun 21, 2010

My eye doctor said I was developing cataracts. After taking this for a few months my regular doctor commented that I don't have cataracts. It's possible the regular doctor isn't as qualified as the eye doctor to make that judgment. Even so I can't help but wonder if this is working.

Posted on May 14, 2009

My fiancee' was told she would have to use eye drops for the rest of her life for cataracs two months ago and asked me what she should do. We tried Optiall for thirty days and upon her 30 day reevaluation to start her on the eye drops, her physician told her both pressures had decreased! No prescription necessary!