DK

4.3
  • S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I bought this just to reduce the shipping price but it turns out like it's really good first time when I tried it I thought it has just water bcz it's no smell or color literally it's like water but I used it and I didn't have any bad smell or sweat I love it I will definitely buy it again

377145b5-caeb-4e9c-b35f-686a40893942
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Please thumbs up my review, it helps me review more! It works! Natural and effective. The bottle size isn’t huge if you like to buy things in bulk. But it prevents smell. Unluckily, you can get through it kinda fast. So again, if you care about a bargain, this isn’t the best deal EVER! But great quality product/composition, really works at doing what it’s supposed to! Natural and good packaging. No problems with package.

bb483688-d230-4bcc-aa89-af3ad0461bbf
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This is an unscented deodorant. It doesn't make any wonders I mean it doesn't protect from sweating or odor if you've sweated already but none of natural deodorants do it, so it's fine. It keeps me fresh for half of a day I would say and it feels just like a water :) I am ordering it for the second time, great product!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This deodorant spray is surprisingly amazing. Honestly, I didn’t expect it to be that good. It contains quality ingredients like natural mineral salts that helps to control body odor effectively. It doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals like commercial deodorants. Let me make it clear that it doesn’t act as antiperspirant. You will still sweat but you will definitely not smell. If you really want to try a natural and chemical-free deodorant, I highly recommend you to try this deodorant body mist.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

It has no scent or smell which is great for a sensitive area. The quality and size is great. The package is a spray bottle which is handy. I added it to my morning routine. It's important to keep your personal hygiene. It feels lite on the skin and

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I've been using this deodorant for several years now and I'm very happy with it. It works to prevent odor without harmful chemicals and unpleasant scents. It doesn't cause a rash. It's packaged well. It doesn't leak, and it sprays where and when you want. Using it once a day is usually enough to keep smelling fresh.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

THe foot spray was out of stock, so I tried this one...its basicly the same, and a bit cheaper . HIgh quailty lasts the whole day. For me three sprays do it, but I'm going to try going down to two and see how long it lasts for. Good size.