DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Excellent product and in powdered form!

It’s actually really difficult to find a plain aloe Vera extra supplement in a capsule… I know this because I searched for ages. Then I found this product and have purchased regularly ever since. Liquid aloe Vera usually contains preservatives which I don’t want to consume but this powdered extract in capsules contains none. Yay! Also great is that you can open the capsules and empty contents in water or in a smoothie or on food. Love that!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I have taken this product for so long it feels like an old friend. I have consumed 3 tablets a day for nearly 20 years and the quality has never waivered from the excellent standard I discovered on my very first purchase all those years ago.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Delivery was quick as per stipulated date. I hope the supplement will be effective.

59f7a797-71ae-49ab-88f6-871ea6f89d20
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I had this for my Interstitial Cystitis and it has been over two weeks. Still, I don't have any difference. I will use it until I finish the bottle.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

It is very strange that if it stay too long without consuming, its ingredients somehow got shrink its size over time, so one can see its capsule shell become oversize in proportion.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I will order again. I liked it all very much. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Aloe vera has many benefits, I bought them to try, we'll see if they help. Good packaging, capsule ok.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great packaging, fast shipping. But this on regular basis for my son who has digestive issues

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

so good for gut , great tabs will purchase again great price too