DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 16, 2022
Good product

I got this because I am getting slammed by menopause symptoms. There are a lot of things that help with Menopause so I recommend doing your own research. I wanted something that fit most of my complaints. I chose the drops because I am a person who likes to take small amounts of herbal or supplement items and work up to the smallest effective dose. Right now I am taking between 5 or ten tiny drops per day. I take it in the morning because it seems to give me a little energy boost and take on an empty stomach so I can pay attention to how it is helping me. I have good reference books, and have taken classes on herbal remedies. I am trying this for the past two weeks and it seems to be helping with my interrupted sleep, headaches, and HOT FLASHES. My herb experts tell me that taking too much of this could make headaches worse so that is the reason I am starting with such a small dose.. So far it seems to be working and I am cautiously optimistic that I may have finally found something that works or me. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH - there are a lot of good resources out there. The taste of the product is mild and I know it is helping so I would not care about the taste of something that helps - this is a slightly pleasant taste to me so that is a bonus. The product seems a good suspension and consistent (though I always tap (percuss) liquid supplements from time to time to prevent settling - even the best liquids can settle a little. There are many things that help with HOT FLASHES so taking a class, getting a good book or seeing a specialist are all things I have done and would recommend for finding what works best for you. I am super happy Natures Answer makes such a good quality product.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great product. Helps much and does the female to balance after menopause. This supplement was recommended and is right for women. The quality was what we expected with the right ingredient.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I think this particular brand is very efficient. It improves my mood, I have no hot flashes, and I don't feel drained in the morning. I ordered another brand before (as this was not in stock) and it worked worse than this one.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I’ve purchased this before. Black cohosh has so many benefits. I’ll always purchase this from iherb. The quality is really great. It has so many benefits. It was shipped literally within a day.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I’m 51 and started peri menopause a few months ago and started having terrible hot flashes, at least 10 a day and they’d wake me up at night and I was miserable. I started taking the black cohosh and didn’t really expect it to work...I took it daily, 2 dropper fulls in a small amount of water when I went to bed and first thing in the morning. Nothing happened for a couple of weeks and since I didn’t want to waste it, I just kept taking it and by week 3, IT WORKED WONDERS and my hot flashes STOPPED!!!! I do have the occasional heat rise (maybe once every 4 or 5 days but nothing like a hot flash. This stuff made me a believer. I ran out and got sprouts brand and it had alcohol in it and I literally could not finish it it was so disgusting and strong tasting. Try this ladies! It’s really been a lifesaver for me!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I am happy with this product. It is easy to use and goes in a drink..

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Great quality. Easy to administer drops in small packaging. Has helped with hormonal issues.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great for balancing hormones. I like that it is alcohol free.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I love that this brand offers extracts without alcohol, Pure, simple and high-quality ingredients. I just wish they were organic.