DK

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It's a good product. I used to buy burdock from a cheaper brand, but this time decided to try this one. So far it seems to be more potent.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This seems like a good supplement. I started taking it because of a concern of acne. I think it is helping benefit my skin as there has been an improvement. Today I actually need to order my second bottle of it to keep it in my diet.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The Medical Medium Anthony William reccomends it for immunity and detox.... Helps with EBV & streptococcus. Great quality and value.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I was surprised to find this product and bought it immediately. This product supports my vision

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

We all need burdock in our lives, and this brand is my favorite, though it isn't non-gmo nor organic that I know of and it isn't stated on the packaging.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

I had no side effects from this product and found it to be immensely helpful with my sleep and inflammation! I give this product a 10!

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

I got this supplement to help with general wellness specifically fat digestion. I have only taken for a few days and will be back in a month to update. However so far i feel ok with no undue side effects. Please click the like button. Thanks

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I have been using this product for a long time and am ready to leave your feedback! Every day, the whole family uses the products of this company. Best value for money == quality on the market! I advise everyone, you will not regret ordering :)

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

Got burdock for boosting skin moisture level, took it a few times per week. The effect is not like instant but I feel like it helps in a long term.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I've never used this product before, it is possibly too early to tell how beneficial the product is at this stage.