DK

4.6
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342
Wonderful for Hemorrhoids

I found that this product works. I bought it for my varicose veins, made worse by my blood pressure med, which caused them to relax even more. The butcher's broom helped with that - the veins don't protrude so much, and my legs look much better. I am very pleased.

Posted on May 22, 2022

In a short period of time I am seeing amazing results. Natures Answer's Butcher's Broom is an excellent product for varicose veins and improved blood circulation. It is a must have!!!!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Scrub a dub for your vein health. Butchers broom high quality supplement helps with circulation. I take with Horse Chestnut for varicose veins. Vegetarian capsules with no stearates. Capsules are a tad large but I just take individually. Appreciate glass bottle packaging and affordable pricing!!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Amazing results, flushed out the water retention in my legs from hormone imbalance over night . Quality ingredients, easy to use packaging. Big improvement in my legs from just one use.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

bought thisnproduct for my husband who is constantly suffering from hemorrhoids this product helped massively it took him two weeks before he noticed that the pain associated with hemorrhoids has significantly subsided and will and now forever be a stable in our home pharmacy

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Good quality ingredients, I take with horse chestnut I’ve swollen ankles they seem to help, it’s early days so hopefully I’ll see more of an improvement as time goes on.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I definitely feel some improvement in circulation in my legs and they are less restless with no more moving sensations. So I think it works!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

These are supposed to help with restless leg syndrome. I can't say that they helped me much either way. The problem comes and goes with me. Good price though.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Taking a 0.5 star off as usual for supplements that are not organic and 0.5 star for not being sure if it's actually working for improving my varicose veins. Would also like to see this in tincture form, as a clean, more potent formula.