DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 8, 2022
Soothed my allergy

I used it externally for my skin allergy. For some unknown reasons, there is a dry spot on my neck that is always itchy. I have tried aloe and some other natural remedies, e.g. manuka honey cream, calendula oil, sunflower oil, argan oil etc. Among all of these, only aloe can help to soothe my itchy spot but just temporarily. This calendula flower extract helped a lot. I just used it once yesterday night, after only one application, my dry spot felt less itchy already. And tonight, I totally forgot my dry spot becaue the itchy is gone! I didnt expect the effect to come so fast. I am happy!😊😊 And I would highly recommend this to anyone who has dry itchy spot like me.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Calendula is so soothing it's great to always have some on hand. Since this particular formulation is in glycerin and not alcohol, I also add this to my DIY face masks and mouthwashes. I even just add a few drops straight to my lotions/creams if I have any skin irritations or insect bites.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I use it to relief abdominal ache caused by digesting issues, it really helps! 4 stars just because of the price, I would love to use it every day but then I have to buy dozens of bottles every month for it, lol. Anyway, good product, I'm glad that I've found it.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Excellent quality, I use it for my hair combined with other ingredients for my shampoo and conditioner, comes in a secure package, It helps to relief my sensitive scalp. I’ll definitely buy it again.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Best skin care product I've ever used! Great for fine lines wrinkles and scars. Apply, a d ab of oil to smooth out skin. Works great!

Posted on May 15, 2022

The Calendula liquid is an important ingredient for my salve. All of my items were packed really well so there were no breakages during postage. Price was very reasonable.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

great product and good price for the quality. I mix it with creams and apply to skin and even as hand cream

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

It's a good calendula supplement. I will try again to see if I notice any difference in my health

Posted on May 27, 2022

I used it after giving birth to ease the pain. Helped a lot