DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

These Nature's Answer Cranberry 400 mg capsules help me keep frequent UTI's at bay. I take two capsules a day which I tolerate well. I suffer from Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. It has been over two years since I started taking these capsules and they have given the relief I require to avoid UTIs.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Good product to improve the urinary tract, I'm taking this supplement to help me avoid urinary infecctions.. When my immune system is not great I often feel the first signs of UTIs. So it's good to take it for 2 months for time to time to suport the body.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

If you have a sensitive bladder, this is the product to try. I reaped it’s benefits after a week. I like that it is organic, and I enjoyed that the cranberry worked as advertised, unlike other cranberry supplements.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

First time I am using this product. Thanks GOD, it is working with me very good. I was using medicine to help with my irritation symptoms. With this product I did not need those!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Very good value for money given it’s organic ingredients and good brand, no nasty fillers like magnesium stearate. It’s my top choice of cranberry extract

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The quality of this supplement is great because the ingredients do not include a lot of fillers. The packaging is also very nice. It really benefits the unitary tract health.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Fantastic full spectrum cranberry in vegetarian capsules with no stearate filler! Beautiful real cranberry color. I take cranberry daily for urinary tract health and it seems that it does its job well! I have always been happy with the quality of Natures Answer products and I trust the company!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Good product quality at acceptable price and enjoying the natural ingredients. Size is helpful as it is easy to swallow. It benefit my health perfectly. Taste is fair. Well Package

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

Really good there is 90 capsules each containing 800mg of cranberry. It is good for digestion, make sure not to exceed the suggested usage to avoid any possible side effects.

2640900e-d524-47c3-a202-29a76415ab9c