DK
4.7

4.7
iloveshopping
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I used to take quite a lot of cranberries to assist in my urinary-tract situations but until I found this cranberry extract that I found it so convenient. I only used it when I find my UTI starts to give me problem. Thus this high quality 30ml extract is quite a good size for me to keep in my cupboard to use it whenever I need it. The taste isn't bitter but it tastes just a little sourish.

d8dbc490-aec4-4cd3-b045-92e7c39c0f0e

Even if you use less than advertised I think it works! When I feel I'm a little irritated down there I pour 20 drops in a one liter bottle and drink it during the day. It seems to do the trick! I'm infection free and I stopped waking up in the middle of the night for peeing!

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Excellent quality ingredients taste and size because worth the price . My family, me and husband even loves it. First time buying this product and already see some benefits from this supplements;)) thank you iHerb for shipping to indonesia !! We love all NA products as it has good packaging and other benefits for our body and I put it on our juices as well

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

The quality is excellent, very fast delivery and customer oriented advisors. I purchased this to mix it in my daily water intake to help fight long term and repetitive cystitis. It helps together with other natural supplements. I strongly recommend the liquid extract not the tablets, as it is scientifically proved to be more efficient and fast absorbed by the body!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I had a very bad cystitis and I was looking for something natural to help my body clean up: i found this cranberry extract, natural ingredients, nothing strange in it, so I decided to give it a try. It was an excellent choice! As it is made by cranberries, the taste is sour, so there could be a first moment of concern with the taste.... but still, it is good and refreshing! Especially if you are not used to drink water during the day, this could be helping you giving that different but yet natural taste that could push you to drink more.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I try to take cranberry supplements daily for urinary-tract health, and this is a great way to get the benefits while also using it as a flavoring agent. I put some in my mineral water, and it adds a nice taste component, as well. I like this company's products in general, so this was an easy choice to make.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I love the quality ingredients of this vitamin it's liquid that means maximum absorption on this supplement bought this as its has benefit in women health good composition secure packaging no bad taste.Be patient you will see improvement with time.

aeafa9e6-b62d-410e-86aa-3593e8c64785
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

But its good size and taste is almost nothing if u put the written drops in 500 ml water , i liked it but dont know about the effect still in the begging

9690513c-e9a8-4983-962a-43c5fca33c4e
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Having tried capsule based cranberry fruit, this concentrate works almost instantly. I can also control the dosage and the mix any moment and its handy! And Nature's Answer is a very reliable brand. I am getting ready for my next purchase.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Very nice and good for our family and thank you iHerb for shipping to indonesia with affordable prices . My first time buying this products but will be a returning customer happier with the products and happy with the quality size and ingredients! Good for diet and supplements of immunity