DK
4.8

4.8
Mariam888
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

It’s super healthy to add on that you want on your diet and this is really good quality with clean ingredients you can take it as a supplement or just add the herbs on your salad it is tasteless and my father was concerned about fluid retention and he’s so amazing of provement a lot of benefits

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I take this product for water retention. But it also has other benefits like increasing water balance in the body cellular structure, a very import factor for best nutrition absorption. NATURE'S ANSWER DANDELION is a natural helper in keeping your digestion in proper shape; thus the proper production of digestive fluids and proper absorption of nutrients.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This tea is a great healing product Dandelions are not weeds the whole plant is a healing plant I am feeling great drinking this Maddy from BC Canada

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Need this for my son. Helps with his health issues. Ingredients as described. Quality and the size of medicine is everything I need. Also great packaging, fast delivery.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I use this because of these believed health benefits. Dandelion leaves act as a diuretic, increasing the amount of urine your body makes. ... Dandelion may also help improve the immune system. Herbalists use dandelion root to detoxify the liver and gallbladder, and dandelion leaves to help kidney function.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I take dandelion every day for my liver and kidney health … it’s one of my staple supplements. I love this particular brand for quality and affordability but also the amber glass bottles too. I purchase several other of their herbs regularly as well. Recommend!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Dandelion an excellent source of potassium, a mineral and electrolyte that stimulates the heartbeat. Potassium may help the kidney filter toxins more effectively and improve blood flow. The polysaccharides in dandelion are known to reduce stress on the liver and support its ability to produce bile.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Good package and quality. It’s a good composition and natural. Size is perfect.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

High quality supplement with great ingredients to improve digestion. Helps to address malabsorbption problem.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Good quality product. Excellent composition, convenient packaging. I liked the result of the application. I recommend.