DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,213

Been taking dong guai for long haul. My ma and grandma used to cook the dried TCM dong guai with chicken on monthly basis. The capsules is definitely easier and more convenient. It helps to regulate period and lessen PMS. Now i am on the onset of perimenopause, but not showing much symptoms. I reckon my regular consumption of dong guai has helped alleviate those mood swing, hot flushes and achy body. I would highly recommend all ladies to consume this supplement regularly. Be it in the traditional TCM form with chicken or capsules

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have always had difficulties with raging PMS and endo pain but this is one of those little life-savers that I wish I had found 10 years ago. I take this alongside Vitex (Chaste berry) and it has helped improve PMS, bloating, hormonal acne - the works. The benefits are noticeable.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I bought this to help with estrogen dominance but it's too early to tell how well it works. One side effect I do feel is heavy bloating but I think that depends body to body and so I will continue until the bottle is finished to see if it has helped with reducing estrogen in my body. Ingredients are some what clean. Unfortunately, it is not organic which means there may be traces of pesticides. Pricing is reasonable and packaging is good.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

A while ago, I started using Dong Quai together with Hops flowers, DIM and Black Cocosh, due to heavy menopause symptoms. Extreme hot flashes and heavy pain woke me up every hour during the night, so I tried these together, and I started to sleep better and my hot flashes was reduced a lot. I will definitely continue to use these products together. I have recently added Life-Flo Biestro Care as well, and it has also reduced the symptoms a bit. A lot lesser pain and almost no sweating anymore. Hoping that after a couple of more weeks, it will just be a bad memory..

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This supplement is used for menstrual cramps, migraine, and many other conditions. However I won’t order this supplement for the second time, a cause of any changes in my health.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Not sure the effectiveness will try out soon and will purchase more again if suitable for me

4d91509f-7edd-44b9-aca7-3984f646a4fb
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Quality great! I bought because of my naturopath recommendation. When I’m using it I feel improvement.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

Great product, higly recommend this item and this company. Price is lowest compared to other sites.i love iherb, Ive been ordering from them since 2017. shipment is ok since I live in Asia. One of the greatest thing i love about iherb is they give coupons, discounts every now and then and their shipping rates are the lowest you can find. a very generous site, and their customer service is 1000% very responsive, no wonder this company is the fastest growing company worldwide. God bless people on iherb. Thank u for the superb services.