DK
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
My preference

Good size, good taste, prefer a liquid. Can up the dosage if you feel like immune system needs it. This one I liked best, my mum preferred a sweeter one. Definitely makes positive difference when start to feel cold etc coming again. Dark bottle standard dropper. Alcohol free is bonus. Mid syrup quality. Natural way is better for you body gut health and immunity boosters are needed to help us in positive way.

e9856531-76b1-4aa6-ae4a-e4ebd6f42137
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I use Echinacea in a cold and flue season and basically to protect myself from viruses. Echinacea is particularly beneficial in helping the body heal quickly from colds, flu, sore throat, sinus infections, sinusitis, hay fever, bronchitis, canker sores, enlarged lymph glands, ear infections, gingivitis, enlarged prostate, urinary tract infections, and yeast infections. Echinacea is also a blood purifier and has anti-inflammatory properties

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have ordered capsules before this time I stepup my game 4 bottles for my household to boost our immunity during winter time offer a lot of support for virus / cold/ cough. Good stuff if you want to keep your immune in good order.

623301c7-e373-44f3-853c-f3f69d2c3b54
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This tincture has a mild taste so I like to use it for immune support for my kid who doesn't take pills. It has a dropper for easy dosing. Nature's Answer products are quality for the price and a good size for tinctures.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great immune support, I have Echinacea in capsules, as a dried herb and in alcohol-free drops, the last option suits children very good, who are not used to drink a lot of tea or water, and it is good to take to the trips instead of dried herbs.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Echinacea has been shown to improve immunity, blood sugar, anxiety, inflammation and skin health. It may even have anti-cancer properties. However, human-based research is often limited. It's considered safe and well tolerated for short-term use.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This is a must have in every house! To boost the immunity or if you feel that a virus/cold is getting to you, take this product and some Vitamin C, and you're gonna feel better much sooner. The taste is also very ok. Recommended!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Bought this for immunity purpose. Using this to strength my immunity. After taking it for a short time, lesser running nose issues and more alert.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I'm using Echinacea on a regular basis during flue-times. It helps me very much to get through and to boost the immune system. I like the alcohol free version but I had to get used to the taste and texture. It is thicker than the alcoholic tinctures.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

My French Bulldog is a sensitive dog. She easily gets colds. When I noticed that she might be coming down with a cold again, I began adding 5 drops of Echinacea into her drinking water and repeated this at lunch and in the evening. Because this product is alcohol-free, I have no concerns using it for my dog as an immune-boosting supplement. Now that we're in a cold, wet, and windy season, I will continue to use this product to improve my dog's immune health. It seems she also likes the flavour of her Echinacea enhanced water and, besides, drinking enough water is always of benefit for dogs, especially if they are on a kibble diet.