DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Excellent! female support

no scent or smell care for the female body gret quality good size perfect package benefits the female body great composition keep the routine and personal need in check makes the body feel great and increase the frequency of orgasim so she goes into a blitz a good herbal combination for attaining multiple orgasim

Posted on May 15, 2022

Wonderful products, I start to take it when I start to have warm flashes... and after a week of taking it 2 capsules a day, it almost makes these flashes gone! Excellent product.!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,258

This helped with my hormonal acne. I don't even have to take them as often as it says. Once every other day already has helped me so much.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I am always happy to see NATURAL, food and herb sourced vitamins and Nature's Answer is a trusted brand. I can't say that I feel any difference between this brand and any other food-sourced brand, but I would definitely order this again.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
1,347

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This product was recommended by the gynecologist to my sister, and I requested it for her, and she, in turn, will be used by all the women of our relatives

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

I was trying this product for immune boost but didn't feel any difference after taking them. I guess they are alright, considering the ingredients. You can check the size of the pill in the image.

261fe644-9a69-477b-abd1-177c6119658d
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I have purchased this product about 3 times and also recommended it to many of my female friends that have hormonal, or menstrual abnormalities. What attracted me to this product in the first place was the chaste tree/vitex that has historically helped women regulate their periods. When I notice that I need to start or end my periods, I take 1 capsule for immediate use that would work within a few days, and faster if you keep up with regular use. I love the red raspberry in the formula to help with my uterine health, great for anyone with or planning to have children, as well as having healthy menstruations. I have also considered recommending to older women in post menopausal situations as the black cohosh and dong quai could help with hot flashes. Black cohosh is one of the main ingredients you would find in post menopausal formulas as well. Highly recommend this product if you are interested in balancing your hormones or regular uterine health!

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I've always taken some kind of Chinese herbs for hormone balance when I lived in Asia until I moved to London. I have been using this for almost a year. Overall, I didn't think the benefits was that noticeable until I stopped taking it out of laziness. Last month, a week before my period, I noticed more mood swings. I was very stressed from the smallest things in life. It was strange because I was calm all throughout the longest UK winter, then I noticed that I stopped my hormone balance herbs! Well well well... it explains everything. Better stock up before I forgets.