DK

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,082
2,000
Excellent quality.

Rejuvenation in a bottle along with Nature's Answer Astragalus tincture. If you are worn down, sore and ailing, give your body this gift. If you have absorption resistance, use a little DMSO with either product to absorb directly into the bloodstream whilst holding it in the mouth, under the tongue for a good 10-15 mins and then drink plenty of water. DON'T mix multiple products/tinctures at the same time in the mouth. The blends can upset the healing properties of each. For best results leave time between each dose.

Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is an ancient herb used in Ayurvedic medicine. In Bali The natives sometimes call it “the student herb,” because it sharpens the mind. This ancient herb is a brain-boosting marvel. It can help spur growth in brain cells. I take 2 a day to help with my brain health. No bad effects.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I purchased this supplement to add to my optimal brain function protocol. My physician recommended the book by Dale Bredesen MD regarding cognitive function and aging. The Gotu Kola was listed as a benefit "for alertness and focus". The Gotu Kola arrived packaged well and intact. It is in a glass amber bottle.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

gotu kola i using for improve my daily life ,, it is improve my memory and reduce stress and anxiety ,, also improve swelling and pain in my legs ,, active and improve blood circulation and joints pain ,, quality and price good

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I started take these to help with nighttime leg pains. It feels like they are working somewhat, but the effect isn't very significant. Maybe I need to take them for longer.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

decent quality but slightly under dosage for me. i need 2 x 475 mg to feel great. this will suit those who like lighter dosage. btw it comes with a glass bottle.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Good composition of gotu kola extract at a good price.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Helps improve my veins health, also is a good nootropic that increases speech fluency

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

helps to boost energy and immune system. Easy to drink capsules

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This ancient herb keeps me clear headed and solve my vein issues. I would call it a general wellness essential herb. I recommend