DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
It works!

In my 60's and was having heart issues...reduced circulation, irregular beating, chest pain. After 2 doses of this hawthorn I felt much better which speaks to the quality of this hawthorn. I am also taking a vein support supplement, aspirin and magnesium. I've also ordered more hawthorn extract.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I will always use this product. Hawthorn berry is good for my heart and circulation. Capsules work fine, I use them too. I needed to give this to my 13 year old dog and he didn't like swallowing pills. He licked this right off my hand. He seemed to relish the taste__So, I tried it and it does indeed taste great! I'm all for taking supplements that taste good. This is one of them. It seems to me that hawthorn berry enhances both gingko and ginseng for memory and vitality! My dog Kramer had canine cognitive disorder ( doggy dementia), and using this combo helped reverse it and that calmed him down. He stopped acting confused and pacing the floor panting at night. When something works that well on an animal, I know it will work for me. And it does. Gingko is said to increases blood circulation in the brain and Hawthorn Berry works to make blood flow better by making blood cells slipperier. I plan to stay sharp :-)

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

So far so good with the Hawthorn berry extract. I prefer the extract vs capsules since it gets into the bloodstream quicker. Looking for better circulation to help lower blood pressure. Being someone who monitors his blood pressure daily it's always nice to find an edge to improve my BP numbers. It got good ratings for quality and on top of that it tastes great!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Motherwort is an absolute essential tincture to have on hand during menopause as it calms heart palpitations. I have continued to use way past menopause to strengthen the heart, aims in calming and relaxing for sleep and also discovered it eases off attacks of cramp ! Have a bottle on hand at all times.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Not sticky, & love it's not alcohol based. It's definitely potent, has lowered my BP but there is one other brand that tastes better. With this I definitely need to add it to a bit of water, or take a sip after. The other brand was sweeter, so I didn't bother. I mean, this isn't bad, I can hand)e it on thego, and it does seem to be as effective as my old brand. I believe the liquids are more effective than the caps, and I'm glad I can get the liquid drops in a non-alcohol base. Thanks!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Recommended this for blood pressure control. The composition is good but the benefits are yet to be seen. Good packaging in a light proof bottle. Also good for heart health at any age. The ingredients are superior and so far the quality seems good. Perhaps a bigger bottle would be a improvement.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

The healthiest product there is, no aftertaste, gentle and pleasant smell. Causes relaxation in situations of stress and anxiety and is very healthy for the heart. Fast delivery, small and convenient bottle. A natural product for brews and is not fattening. It is highly recommended!!

3a88a175-f99e-4947-a4b4-ab979f117675
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

bought this package size for my age dog for his heart. hope he benefit from this quality supplement ingredient composition. not sure abt the taste but no concern for him. hope to see improvement.

f0e738cd-e7fa-4beb-b759-e62e9ed89f1e
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Should be good, 1st time trying this liquid formula. I hope to get good results from it, I like hawthorn taste and have been using hawthorn liquid to my drinks as it helps for my digestion and helps my heart to breathe better.. I think..! Update: Tested it n tried it, conclusion is I love love it! Thank you! Circulation in body seems to improve though.

6b92d2bb-59e9-4f97-be02-d9d8af708c20
1a5829dc-5d55-43bd-8662-4a7d9d9fea09
8f32ad66-8889-4606-90ca-d733d2a0827a
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Taste is not sweet not bitter . Added about 1/3tsp to 1 full cup of water. My diastolic blood pressure has dropped about 5 to 10mmHG. Not sure if is due to this. Will continue to drink and monitor.