DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 1, 2022
Excellent! Good

Quality good ingredient good age good hemp good package good benefit good composition god improvement thanks diet good supplement good concern good taste good all good thank you for everything Quality good ingredient good age good hemp good package good benefit good composition god improvement thanks diet good supplement good concern good taste good all good thank you for everything

39283959-3f35-4e94-a414-65081043101b
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Quality is good. The package is from glass. The supplement has a good ingredient list. Capsules have taste and smell of licorice. This product can help with different inflamations in the body. Please contact your doctor before using this product, just in case. If my review was helpful, please press “thumbs up” button. Thanks!

I had also read somewhere that is is great for evening our skin tone. It works great for both. I saw a difference in my skin tone in just a few days. It's taken longer to really work on my stomach but after a few weeks I've quit taking antacids altogether!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I've just started taking this supplement to improve my stomach health. I'm going to take it for 2 months we see the results.. I don't know yet the result =) The thing people should be careful is that licorice is not recommended to people with hypertension or kidney problems.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The supplement is great, I trust the brand and I think it is quality ingredients. However, after my recent research I am worried about the high saponin content in licorice root which is a plant chemical that is very toxic to humans, especially in daily use. I didnt know about it before ordering this. Do your research on saponins and make an informed decision about whether licorice is the supplement for you. And if you decide that yes, you want to use it, then this is a quality product.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I am delighted with the product I received from iHerb. What I really loved about the Licorice is that they’re an amazing product that helps improve quality of life with potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects. This is definitely one of the most important supplements that everyone need to have in their home! Plus, iHerb’s customer service is top notch! I came across no trouble at all with the help of their team. I will definitely be back in the future.

Oceans
Posted on Jan 7, 2022
1,102
3,319

Absolutely fantastic. My doctor sugest me this. I had stomach acid problems, and tendon inflamation in my arms and this completely took care of my stomach problems and reduced my tendon inflamation drastically. I have been through lots of stress and anxiety over the last 5 years and my body was loosing it's ability to repair itself it seems. There is something online called adrenal fatigue which may have some merit. I took the whole bottle as recommended and I feel alot better than I did. Good quality

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This brands Licorice root definitely seems to help provide some benefit and ease with stomach disturbances. It appears to have high quality ingredients, is effective while the capsule is easy to swallow. I will say I experienced very mild headaches occasionally after it’s use but this may not effect others in the same way. Good product

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,342

If you want to take care of your liver [and more] you can't go wrong with this product which is at the top of the list in my crew, thx so much for a great product which we will be ordering from here on out!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Excellent high quality supplement, very useful and vital for well being, inflammation and skin issues (my case eczema)! I will be ordering more in a bigger size! The packaging is very convenient!