DK

4.7
Based on 2,293 Ratings
1,857
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Got it for my mother, as an essential fat component, she has Alzheimer and cant take pills. But she also wont drink anything that tastes bad, this one she likes, doesnt try to spit out, I can tell she wants more, but give her only the daily dosage. So far so good.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I got this fish oil for my dog as a supplument instead of omega 3 and 6 tablets as these have the exact ingredients she needed. It has a very strong fish smell which at first she wasn't too keen on, but as soon as she agreed to have a taste she was hooked. Fish oil is great for both pets and humans as it can help with joints and inflammation and is also very good for hair and pet coats.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I have been taking this Deep Sea fish oil product for a few years and like it. For one teaspoon has contains 650mg EPA & 450mg DHA, it's good for my mother in her 70's, she has no heart or cardiovascular problems, no cognitive issues. I like this product it has no fishy taste, very good quality, and good price.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,113

This brand is quite clean, no aftertaste or fish taste later. It is the best price for the size and I think better than ingesting several capsules to get the same amount of EPA/DHA. I highly recommend. Also recommend eating wild caught fish for similar results, but getting expensive these days!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The bottle feels premium, the taste is outstanding. In India it is very difficult to get your hands on a liquid fish oil which is far more superior than capsule form. It contains more DHA and EPA than a serving of capsules. So I ordered it from iherb. The experience was seamless, and great.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I buy this product for my mom. It's my 10th bottle. This product has good quantity of EPA/DHA with orange flavor. Price / quality ratio is one of the best on Iherb for Liquid Fish Oil. The bottle is made from glass, the liquid has good consistency. I definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Both my dog and I take this fish oil. The liquid is easier than trying to get her to swallow a capsule, or piercing it to get the oil out. I like the lack of fish taste while taking it, and after taking it. Just don't use the measuring spoon to stir your coffee!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Item was delivered quickly in a good condition, with proper bubble wrap packing. The taste of the Omega-3 oil is good, with very little yucky taste, but more of a good orange taste. Easy to pour on a spoon and drink. Contents are high quality, with a lot of nutrients as compared to the competitors.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Good quality and exactly what I was looking for. Does not have a fishy taste, but rather a pleasant orange flavor. It does have the oily texture that you would expect.