DK

4.7
Based on 1,343 Ratings
1,101
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I chose it because it provides 6 kinds of vitamin B when mostly I can find in the market only contains 2-3 kinds, it helps keeping my energy level longer in my workout day. Just to be careful when you pour it our, don't let it splash it on your clothes, it will dye it with yellow stain.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This liquid B is great to take for an extra boost of energy. It has good potency which is rare in B complex formulas. B vitamins are so essential for those under stress. It is in a glass bottle which ensures the quality. It is easy to take because I don't like swallowing pills!

I got this for my kids who for whom their doctor said needed some vitamin B complex. They didn't like the taste but I can see now that we've tried many different ones and they never like the taste - so we just put up with it for a few seconds a day. :)

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

this is the first b complex i found that does not have a lot of folates. If you suffer from depression or anxiety, most likely you should avoid high amounts of folates. research nutrient therapy for more on this. I only take a small amount though, which is enough and minimizes the folates even more. the bottle is huge and would last me for months that way. the b2 bright yellow color will stain your fingers easily and also colors your urine which is a good indicator for how long in the day the dose you took stayed in the system. the more you take the longer it lasts. don't take too much, because of the folates. a half a tea spoon or less is good for most people suffering from depression or anxiety.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I like the tangerine taste. Usually, most of the vitamin b only contains 2-3 types of vitamin B. But this ingredient contains almost all type, I feel having more energy. Good price in the size, this my second bottle.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Love this liquid B complex with a complete range of B vitamins for the body. In liquid form, it is very easy to take and to digest.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258

This is probably my fourth time purchasing Nature's Answer Liquid Vitamin B-Complex. It definitely is an acquired taste, but not as unpleasant as one would think. And I can actually feel a boost of energy after a few days of consistent usage. Well worth it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It is a great vitamins for ppl with deficiency!!! BUT BE CAREFUL , a lot of B12 in this product , developed a skin rash on day 3 after starting it! Now a bit worried as it stores in liver, so don’t know what to do ! I’m advising to START WITH A SMALL DOSAGE!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

sometimes supplements in the form of the capsule hurt my stomach, so I appreciate the liquid which is much easier to take it & digest, and the taste is quite ok, only the cup & tongue/lips turn a bit yellow after taking it. But it’s gone soon.