DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,109

I had been taken this product for almost 2 years. I was amazed on what a good job it was doing. I recently went off it due to financial issues. I soon seen the difference so I reordered 10 bottles. The price was phenomenal and I got free delivery with the order. It didn’t take long for it to arrive from the U.S. and the package itself was in perfect condition.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

922025ff-f24d-4d72-9ffa-cf34394056b3
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Due to my posture, my lungs are compressed, and if I get cold or flue, always get infection in my lungs. I am taking mullein for more then six months now and I see the difference. I easily run 5 miles, going uphill I am not suffering of breath shortness, and I have not had an infection, even after being sick with covid. I tried different kind, I like this one better just because it is in capsule, it is easy to swallow, and no funny taste in my mouth or after swallowing the pill.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Did my homework on this supplement last year when the colder weather started coming in. I had never heard of it but found that this is one of the top supplements for supporting a healthy respiratory response, keeping your lungs clear, and for combatting lung inflammation. I'm prone to upper respiratory issues, having had pneumonia at least 3 times, a cold or flu usually ends up turning into a more serious bronchial infection, and have also had COPD issues. Wouldn't be without this herbal with colder weather not too far around the corner.

This Mullein Leaf product has been a miracle solution to my sinus, post nasal drip and congested chest. I have suffered most of my life and tried many different products including prescription but nothing has worked like this. My snoring has even disappeared. I am 68 years of age and my quality of sleep has improved 100%.

Posted on May 6, 2022

My yoga teacher recommended mullein tea as a way to help improve my lung health. Since it's not always convenient to have the tea, I was happy to discover the Mullein Leaf capsules because it's an easy way for me to get the respiratory benefits from the mullein herb. I take this supplement on a daily basis. It's vegan and gluten-free, and I like that it's made by a family-owned business since 1972, so I feel that I can trust its quality.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This was my first time ordering from iHerb, so I wasn’t’ sure what to expect. This was ordered a little under 2 months ago. It did take a little longer than I had expected, about a week and a half, but it was packaged with care and was not damaged. My husband had been struggling to keep his oxygen level at 92-93, with two copd inhalers and an emergency inhaler, plus sleeping with oxygen and a bi-pap. Some days he can’t even get his oxygen absorption out of the high 80’s. He said that he started noticing that it was easier to breath within a few days of starting these. A few days ago he checked his pulse ox, just to see if there was actually a difference in his oxygen absorption, or if it was just in his head. His levels had reached 96! He has not been that high since we started checking it, back in 2018. He is ‘mostly’ taking two a day. Sometimes he forgets the second one.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

What an improvement, I really like Mullein Leaf it really helps me control my asthma. Its really worked wonders for me!! The benefit is that it helps me use my inhaler less in a days time. I used to use my inhaler anywhere from 4-5 times a day and since using Mullein Leaf I'm down to maybe twice a day and sometimes not even that many. Good quality and a Great product for me.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I am so happy as soon as I ordered product arrived next day.I ordered because just got cough every night for a few nights. As I know Mullen is good herb for stop coughing. After I took second pill my sleep get better with leass cough. Third day coughing stop No side effect of taking with food or just water..I will continue to take for protect my lungs my lung improved. No taste of bitter after take recomend if you looking for benefits to help.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

So spectacular for lung health, Mullein leaf is a phenomenal herb! I personally prefer the liquid extract as I sometimes forget to take tablets throughout the day but I bought this since the extract was sold out and it still did the job. If you have any concerns about the quality of your lungs/respiratory system - especially since contracting the virus, Mullein is the way to go. It helped my partner clear out years and years of breathing problems from second hand smoke as a child so I can only say good things about this herb. Ingredients are clean and packaging is great being in a glass bottle.