DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

One of the best prices for myrrh extracts. I use this product in conjunction with other ingredients to prepare an effective DIY mouthwash. This is the formula I use: 1 cup water (distilled or purified), 1 teaspoon echinacea extract, 1 teaspoon myrrh extract, 2 drops tea tree essential oil

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I used this to improve my teeth and gums, by massaging the gum with it. It has a strong smell and taste, but I like it. Some of the benefits of Myrrh are that it kills bacteria in the mouth and improve gum health by reducing inflammation.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Hi, I have been taking this supplement for many years now & it's the most effective thing for keeping my immune system strong & healthy so shall never stop taking it 👍 Thank-you iHerb.

Posted on Jan 3, 2021

Kills germs inside and outside. That's presumably why the Wise Men brought it to Jesus--it has practical value. You can't go wrong taking this for whatever ails you. If nothing else worked, try this one!! I'm not kidding! Helps with detox, energy, nerves, and all kinds of things.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Noticably helpful for my gums and my stomach. I plan on continuing with this for as long as it's safe to do so.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Destroys tooth and gum pain issues when I have them I'm not without Myrrh

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Good quality and good ingredients. for immunity. internal and external use

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Liquid Myrrh. Nice packaging and it’s Works .great company !!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Easy purchase within the app and quick delivery too! I’d suggest this site over Amazon

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

i use this in my creams, it preserves them really well. i do recomend this very much