DK

Based on 1,106 Ratings
Mona
Posted on Nov 22, 2022
A must have

This stuff is gold! As someone who is quite sensitive and prone to nerves and getting anxious, I’ve found this to be a tremendous help with calming me down. I use it all the time especially before I’m about to give a presentation at work or have a difficult conversation that I’m anxious about. I also use it throughout the day as I find it so effective in general. I love that it’s natural and alcohol free. I’ve used passionflower before with a practitioner so I’m really glad I could find a high quality product as I would never be without it. For me the taste isn’t an issue as I gulp it down with water and the dropper bottle is very handy.

0acea583-253c-48a6-ab73-5677e7855389
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Passionflower extract taken at bedtime helps one fall asleep and stay asleep. And this alcohol-free version tastes slightly sweet so you can take it without water. It doesn't burn in your mouth like the alcohol extracts do. And you can take a dropper full if you wake up during the night and can't fall back to sleep. Highly recommended!

I love the quality of liquid herb supplements as they are processed faster by the liver into the body. I take Passionflower daily for help with stress & anxiety and also for calming before bed to help with sleep. I really notice when I haven't taken this as I get frazzled easy. I am happy with the benefits of this herb. Wish this came in a larger size though.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I really like this formula, which I purchased for help with insomnia - and it does help. But it was only after I got this that I realized just how many amazing things this plant does - from helping to reduce menopause issues, lowering blood pressure and reducing anxiety, to reducing inflammation, insulin levels and anxiety.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I bought this to help with sleep from time to time when I'm feeling a bit anxious before bed after hearing about passionflower on a podcast. I like this particular one as I like the quality of the Nature's Answer brand and was looking for an alcohol free passionflower extract that I can keep in my bedside table and take without water (just putting the drips under my tongue) if I decide to take it after I've already gone to bed. It's definitely gentle, but I think it works. Like all herbal extracts, I prefer not to use it daily but rather cycle it in and out and only use it when I need it as I feel it works better that way.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

58yr old + perimenopausal. Sensitive on the sleep side of things. Good for me for occasional use. This works for mild worry but not for heavier anxieties. Only annoying side effect is it lowers my blood pressure so my feet get v cold and mottled. Tastes much nicer and works better than alcohol based tincture. In my experience of herbs this seems to be a quality product.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is a great product. Tinctures can start working as soon as they hit your tongue. Preferably, under the tongue. It is sweet and yummy like molasses. I love Passion flower because it is a natural way to relax which is so much better for you than benzodiazepines there is a health benefit in that. It comes well packaged to protect it from heat. Passion flower has been used throughout the world through the ages. I believe this supplement is higher quality Passion flower than some others I’ve tried. The ingredients are all natural. Can accompany any diet. I find it much more effective than hemp. It The bottle is composed of a brown glass in an eye dropper that can be stored anywhere. This product is alcohol-free, too. It is improved from previous tinctures which were kind of a bitter taste. My biggest concern is that is is sticky because it is so sweet. Try it. You won’t be disappointed.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This supplement is an effective natural sedative. I take Passionflower daily for help with stress and also for calming before bed to help with sleep. I really notice when I haven't taken this as I get frazzled easy. I am happy with the benefits of this herb. Highly recommend this suppliment. For sure I will come back for another order.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I take this passionflower extract before sleep in a small amount of water. (I hold it in my mouth under my tongue about one minute). It helps me feel more relaxed and released and it calms me down. I feel that my thoughts aren´t so active and bothersome when taking this passionflower extract:-) I also like the taste of this passionflower.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This really seems to help the dog relax. Clearly a quality product, easy to dose in convenient package, seems to provide benefits. I think I am seeing an improvement with this supplement.