DK

Based on 6,334 Ratings
5,709
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
8,486

This is my favorite of natural antibiotics! I love it because it works in 4 directions. It destroys viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites! I use it in rotation with 3 more similar products for several months. There are no side effects, only benefits. That's how I put the chronic Ebstein virus to sleep. I also use the liquid extract.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

It is part of my recovery protocol. I think it is working because I got COVID and recovered pretty fast (3 days of fever and no lost of taste). I always had week immune so I think this supplement helped me recover faster but I was taking also vit C, D and ect.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Good for colds and flu, helps reduce inflammation and pain, might lower fever. If it's hard to swallow, take apart the capsules and make a tea with it's contents.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

The bark of the ant tree and the shell of the black walnut are the main components of my antiparasitic program. The bark has antiviral, antiparasitic, antibacterial properties, improves fluid circulation in the body, and blocks the multiplication of viruses. It enhances immunity and helps our body to more actively resist diseases. I use it regularly with breaks.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I like this supplement. I tried it a long time ago in tea, while healing from candida. It improves your immunity and has beneficial effects on your health. But you shouldn’t take it more than one week of daily use, because it could harm you. The composition is great, the package, quality and dosage are good👍🏻

Posted on May 10, 2022

Excellent!Love this product, using it for a few years. My Vitamin D3 level in blood test was about 24, after using California Gold Nutrition,Vitamin D3 I raised it to 40 in three month. I like to buy on this website, because cheaper than in my country, even after paying 21% TAX.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

this is a super powerful remedy, it is a liquid antibiotic, but it works not only against bacteria, but also against viruses and fungi, this is just a godsend for me, it is very effective and did not cause any side effects

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This is my favorite natural antibiotic! I just have to have it in my home. Whenever someone is sick or has inflammation this works really good!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Very strong anti candida herb. I used this as soon as I feel thrush coming on, helps stop it in its tracks. I dose every few hours along with garlic capsules.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Now this is a product I bought as a gift. It feels good when you receive the product and you are satisfied. Satisfied with the quality or ingredients.