DK

4.7
Based on 1,190 Ratings
Posted on Jul 7, 2022
Excellent dosage

I purchased this for menopausal symptoms. This is a great company (Nature's Answer). A doctor recommended I try this. There is no after taste. The ingredients and quality of this supplement is good. While I didn't see an large improvement, I did find that red clover has other benefits for other health concerns. It has been used to fight against cancer (a natural antioxidant) and respiratory ailments. It appears to help with skin hydration and upon research, I found it is used by people with psoriasis and eczema. It is a healthy part of animal's diets in nature.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

One of my favourite bud. After delivery my baby, I have problem with swollen stomach. I had c- section. Does not matter what I do…it usually stays same, looks like if I am pregnant again. It’s very annoying. If I drink one pill of red clover - my stomach goes back to normal state.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I've used Red Clover in the past for heat flashes and it did work. This one unfortunately doesn't, but that doesn't mean it won't work for others. The product is good: the package came wrapped in a plastic film that can save from water or liquids damage. The capsules are vegetarian (that is always a plus!) in the big size. The product is good.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Fantastic that these easy to swallow capsules are available for vegetarians. These capsules are of the highest quality and made from all natural ingredients. A very important natural booster.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I got x5 bottles for my mom +her friends. It DOES work!! Hot flashes are gone. No other expensive supplements helped. And the price is excellent!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

These pills in combination with some turmeric pills that I also bought from iHerb have done wonders for my joint pains. I no longer wake up with aches and pains like before starting these pills. I will buy them again and highly recommend them.

Posted on May 12, 2022

The product came quickly and have been taking it for about 2 weeks. So far I do not feel any physical changes but willing to give it a month or so to see it this helps with night sweats.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It's probably a good product in terms of hormone support, but it didn't agree with my stomach. I have preexisting gastritis and Irritable Bowel - the product made it worse.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I have been using red clover for a few years now. Some supplements work better than others. I find this brand is my favorite

7afdacf5-9c71-47ef-a369-0f3c584339b3
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I use this product in conjunction with Nature’s Way Black Cohosh Root and I can’t recommend it enough. My night sweats have reduced by 95%! I was waking up once or twice a night soaked with sweat, now, maybe once a fortnight! Couldn’t live without it now. Definitely recommend using both products together.