DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Pure ingredients of good quality in a nice package this benefits me from stopping annoying sweat in the nighti have seen much improvement since I have included this supplement in my diet I'm no longer have any concern of missing my sleep with annoying sweat I'm not a menopause age but once I eat a lot of carbs/ sugar I do sweat uncontrollable. Better taste.

d4809ba8-4450-4c0a-a076-aa1b6c2cf897

Red Clover I've been taking this product for a long time against hot flashes and sweating as annoying menopause symptoms that have been around for a long time, I am the age of 57 I've had very good experiences with red clover I got my hot flashes under control, especially annoying sweats have gotten much better and I can do my sport and cope with my everyday life much better without experiencing massive restrictions. I Love the Quality and ingredients specialy The bioidentical hormones,

709de7d0-9783-41b4-87ae-5b2766e8a46e
Posted on May 28, 2022

This is massively powerful. First, it had a big hormonal impact in a big way: cleared premenstrual weight gains sb breast tenderness and irritability. But then, it started making me more irritable (like after a year or two of taking it) so I quit. I don’t need it anymore. It is queen bee medicine.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Nature’s Answer is great quality, my favourite! Alcohol free is fantastic as I avoid alcohol. I’ve used the red clover for my skin and it has done wonders, helped to clear up the tiny bits of eczema I periodically break out in. I’ve definitely noticed an improvement in my stress sweats - they don’t happen as often either. I am young so not referring to menopausal sweats like others have I just tend to get adrenaline rushes and sweat unnecessarily and this has helped that. A great supplement to add to your diet for general skin health and lymphatic system concerns.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have mixed this with minoxodil in order to assist with the benefits of improving hair regrowth rate and I believe that this quality product has actually been of real benefit to me. I don't have any concerns about mixing this at all.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

So far can’t say I see results but we will see as I continue taking it. I got it to improve my endometrium. I read that it’s helps grow it. So we will see what happens down the line.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I started using this to balance my hormones after menopause. Days that I felt out of sorts, this seemed to help refocus. I mix it in juice as it does have a strong taste. This is a good brand and value.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Great product, quality is excellent. i take it to supplement my diet, and relieve my concerns for estrogen, as i am past menopause. works for me.