DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Resveratrol is a modern miracle!

Resveratrol has the ability to rectify a wide variety of problems and should be considered an essential supplement for anyone serious about health. I’ve found this particular brand to be one of, if not the best on the market. Others are like watered-down variations by comparison. The liquid form is better absorbed and more easily assimilated, and it is also far more concentrated than powdered or tablet forms.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Packed with antioxidant because it has very high content of resveratrol . Can suppress inflammation. Helps to heal faster if you have a cut. The best medicine for sores in mouth. Packaging is good and there is no breakage. The parcel arrived very promptly at my door. Taste is good , like taking grape juice.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I have just started to use the product. indeed the taste and packaging is good. I feel since it has concentrated resveratrol it would be good for my pcos and reducing inflammation. it will also help my skin. not sure if it has any impact on wrinkles or antiaging, because it's too early to coment on it.

c266389c-f28f-4fe1-8023-e2a8b6a3d69e
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I like the quality of this product and also the fact that it is a liquid. It contains good ingredients and I don't think unnecessary ingredients that would be harmful. The taste is not bad, so it's easy to take. The price is the biggest drawback. I like the cute bottle package. I don't know for sure about the effects, the benefits, but I want to keep trying this product for now.

I used it for cystitis A very tasty puree is loved by a child of the age of two Reuse packaging, recycle cardboard Then we give separately the glass and the lid separately for recycling If you support make a like button

eedc6b01-c46d-4f70-ac16-5a3f5176ef0a
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Trusted Brand, great taste & top quality ingredients. Now on to my 2nd bottle, will continue to use as I feel it’s helping with my overall health & energy.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

awesome product.. one of the best reserveratrol i have ever used..i herb plz don't increase the price Every time. it's unfair for your regular customers..

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This is a supplement that really delivers! It has boosted my immunity greatly (which is certainly a priority in this time of covid)and also preserves muscle mass. The latter has been important for me as I have limited ambulation due to hip injuries.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

having this as my morning routine. Every morning I have it before anything else. goggle with a sip of water and drink a full glass of water. Not sure this happen to anyone else. taking this actually lower my urge for unhealthy food (fried food, heavy meat meal, chips...)

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I have been buying this for over an year, good quality

1d3d9291-a356-4c9b-a83d-8bc52054a759