DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Great taste. Great quality. Great ingredients. Easy to get kids to take and it’s an excellent value for the price. You’re pretty much guaranteed to see improvement within just a few doses. Your kids will be happy with this supplement and you will love how easy it is to use.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Not just appealing packaging but also great quality. The benefits amazing and the taste is ok! No concerns with ingredients or composition! All round improvement in health and well-being after incorporating this into my child’s diet. Great supplement!! Good size! Helped with symptoms and frequency was as needed. Very happy with this purchase 🙌

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is really my fav product for immunity boost especially during the sick periods. When the kid catches a cold this syrup helps the best to recover faster. Sambucus seems to be the super powerful ingredient and the dosage is great as it's concentrated and lasts long. High quality and effective product. And the glass package always makes me happy.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is an absolute great supplement to give to your toddlers to give them all the vitamins in one small dose. Best part is that it tastes good. I give this to my son every morning. It is definitely a great quality product I recommend for all toddlers to take. It's very difficult for my son to get sick because he takes the nutrients needed and this is definitely one of his and my top favorite.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

lovely taste, kids don't mind taking it. definitely helps when they're feeling under the weather. dosage is easy, and not too much for a child.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

One of my favourite supplements for kids! good quality and effective in keeping sickness at bay. It can be very sweet, so will dilute it with water before serving. It can be quite expensive though...

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is our go to when the kids are under the weather which is rare. My son prefers this in water than taken on its own but my girl is fine with taking it just as it is.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

My kids like the flavor even when mixed with sparkling water. But just plain on the spoon, it’s a bit strong. So mixing it with water or something might be best.

Posted on Jun 8, 2021
1,654
1,887

American experts have found that black elderberry extract helps to reduce the severity and duration of the flu. Black Elderberry is a powerful natural antioxidant. Its antioxidant effect is 2 times higher than that of cranberries and 5 times higher than that of blueberries. This product also contains echinacea and astragalus. I recommend this product!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

This is a must have in home with children. We always keep in spare