DK

4.4
Be-Natural
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Saw Palmetto Extract!

I am recovering from hair loss and I use this extract directly on my scalp. Just add a few drops mixed with Minoxidil and massage stall over my scalp. Since you are supposed to ingest this product and it contains glicerine, It's actually a bit sticky.. so I'm not the biggest fan of that.. but, anything that adds more saw palmetto to my scalp is worth trying. I recommend to try for yourself. I'm not sure about the taste. The smell doesn't seem to pleasant so I won't try it with water for the time being.

b1885c38-deca-4367-92fd-dcc3362cd4e8
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Currently using it locally for my hair loss , the smell is not bad , the consistency is lightweight . You can mix it with other hair toner.

370e873f-a955-4fb0-9e42-fac4a261bc36

This is an excellent product and extracts are an excellent way to take herbs. The process abasically concentrates the herb and so you are getting a lot per drop. Saw Palmetto Berry extract can be taken internally & directly applied to the skin. For men, it is good for shrinking an enlarged prostate; and, it is also used for hair loss by applying directly to the area.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

trying this for my hormone levels as well. I suffer from celiac disease and as well as infertility and a lot of other issues with my mental health right now and I'm just grasping at straws and trying everything I can to feel normal and get my hormones back and balanced. I'm not a man nor am I taking it for the testosterone/prostate benefits.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I know this product is meant for consumption, but I have been using it topically. I have noticed an improvement in my hair growth. I have hormonal related hair loss from too much bioavailable testosterone as a woman. Saw palmetto reduces the dht in the skin and body, so I thought I'd give it a try using it on my baby hairs and the sides of the head where I have hormonal hair loss/alopecia. I have been using this every 3 days or so also using combination with rosemary spray, rosemary mixed castor oil and follicle stimulating spray.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I wonder how they manage to preserve the extract. Anyways, its excellent, i put a few drops on my scalp before sleep every now and then. I might even add some to my shampoo

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Purchased to promote hair growth. I am experiencing a lot of hair loss. Waiting to see if I begin to lose less hair over time. I have more confidence in an extract as opposed to a capsule.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Great smell and taste, so easy to take... I just put in a teaspoon and swallow. It's so easy and works great. Will order more. Thank you!! Works fast and I can tell the difference!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Nice package. The smell is not very good but not bad. Good quality. Nice ingredients. My husband is using in his shampoo to stop hair lost.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Did my research and found that saw palmetto is a DHT blocker. It helps promote hair growth. For me, this extract works great when applied on hair topically mixed with water as a hair serum.